Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 January 2011
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it. She has just started school and I think it will really help as she learns to read. She loves the story and it's great that it can read the whole story without pressing every word.
on 23 January 2014
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.
on 20 July 2013
My 4year old granddaughter loves Tangled the movie and enjoys learning to read so I thought she would enjoy the combination of this Leap Reader which encourages her to read alone whilst enjoying a story she knows and loves so much.
She was delighted on her birthday with her gift and I would definitely recommend this for any little reader.
on 10 March 2011
This is brilliant toy for a child, my grandaughter loves them and has learned an enormous amount from them. Only three and a half and can read a number of word, and understands them. This is one toy that should get full marks from any parent, and would be a real help to any child with a reading problem.
on 14 March 2012
I bought this for my 3yr old. Although she doesn't fully grip just flowing the tag over the words, she prefers to point at all the different things on each page, rather than read the story. It will come in time, that she will be interested in what different words say, but for a 3.5yr old ... this is fun. Even her 2.5yr sister loves to play with it, pretty much in the same way. There is a map at the back which is a game to find the shortest route to different places, and both girls like playing this.
on 18 January 2013
My 3 year daughter absolutely loved this book. She keeps on telling me how her hair is nearly as long as Rapunzles! My 5 year son really likes playing the 'fill in the missing words' game at the back of the book which is great as he is learning to read words when doing it.
on 21 February 2013
My granddaughter loves rapunzel, so bought this for her, she hasn't really used it a great lot so far, but she s a bit like that. Will probably play with it in a few months time, to be honest, she's only 31/2 probably a bit 2 old for her to use properly.
on 8 January 2013
My 4 year old daughter is enjoying these tag books tremendously. They are very entertaining. They read out the page with background sound and also sound out each word on a page (useful when she starts reading). Good games and tasks too.
on 11 February 2013
Purchased the Leapfrog tag for my 5year old grandaughter for Christmas and she loved it. So have purchased this book for her birthday. I plan on adding to her collection too. Excellent product - very impressed wth this system.
on 21 February 2013
Having loved the film, our daughter loves the Tag book 'Tangled' just as much. I'm not convinced she's doing many of the educational games yet, but anything that can encourage a love of books is to be encouraged.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse