on 30 August 2015
Top quality tshirt with a nice printed superman logo - fantastic and nice to wear very comfortable
on 26 July 2017
Perfect fit
on 25 September 2010
Good t-shirt - the logo is ridiculously foil like when new - one wash and then the t-shirt looks as it should - a very cool style - don't be put off by initial blinding shine. And surely any hygienic chap washes their t-shirts when bought new before wearing - or maybe it's just me.
on 9 January 2012
The chrome 'S' is of very very poor quality, it looks as if it has been ironed on, came off within 2 washes
on 15 October 2011
The Superman T-shirt which i have received is not the same that shown on the website. Its look cheap and even before i wore the t-shirt, its started shedding the silver paint. Overall its not worthy of money you spent.
on 28 December 2010
I bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. I ordered a Medium as this is his regular size. I was a little worried about sizing due to reviews i had read on here.

Very pleased with the quick delivery and the size of the t-shirt. It fits him perfectly however he does moan about how the neck of the t-shirt fits quite tight. Other than that, it is a lovely t-shirt.

Initially, it is quite bright but after one wash it seemed to take off the tin foil effect. It washed well i.e. no shrinking or foil peeling ect.

Overall a good buy =]
on 16 September 2012
Hello,

Ok, I bought this T-shirt (of course) because I saw it on Smallville and... because I saw Clark Kent use it with the rest of the outfit I assumed I could do the same. Well, I'm still working on the shoes but I have the rest and let me tell you - it's Super... just super to have this T-shirt under a black jacket with black trousers and etc...

About this T-Shirt...
The size, tissue and everything you can think of a good quality tshirt, this one has it. The symbol may not glow in the dark (actually not sure about this) but it definitely makes everyone stare and talk about you (cool story bro...)

About the package, delivery and everything else...
The time was reasonable and the package was folded and tidy inside a plastic.
on 12 October 2012
How can you show a picture of one thing and then provide something else?
This should not be aloud.
Not at all impressed.
Kind of ticked off in fact.
Guess I should have took the advise from others reviews.
Would have thought they would have fixed this issue by now.
Or would not have been aloud by amazon to false advertise at least.
Guess Amazon doesn't care if people false advertise though, showing one thing
and providing another.

Not happy.
As others said, it's not what is pictured. You get a very shiny silvery cheap S on there.
Not what's pictured in the picture...
on 30 December 2012
My mum gave my partner money for Christmas, so this is what he chose. He loves it so much that he is ordering another one with the left over money.He Loves the silver foil print to the front. The Tshirt is of good quality & I have just washed it & the foil print is just as good as it was originally. However, I used a synthetic wash and turned the Tshirt inside out...
All Superman fans WILL NOT be disappointed with this product..!!!
on 5 May 2013
I bought one of these in HMV a couple of years back and was impressed by the thick, hard wearing cotton. I still have it. I bought this new one (the silver fades after a while), expecting it to be the same and was disappointed. It was made of the same flimsy cotton used in supermarket T-shirts which shrinks after about two washes. I won't be getting another.