Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

IVORY CREAM A4 Coloured Craft Card 160gsm x 50 Sheets
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.88+ Free shipping

on 17 April 2013
Exact colour I wanted, perfect quality and thickness for my printer. Only small issue.... the shrinkwrap style packaging was too tight and had slightly curved the card.... its okay now and is lying flat :) but i have nothing to store the card in as the packaging is not reusable. Also..... as it was crammed into the envelope the top 7 sheets have 1 corner bent. Not a major issue as I can use the rest of the card and 50 sheets was more than I needed anyways.
on 22 November 2014
This card lived up to expectations. Colour of the card was as good as I was hoping it would be. Packaging excellent - no damage to the corners. Not much more to say except that it is incredibly good value!!
on 24 September 2013
I find this card ideal for pencil portraits a 160 gsm stout enough to rectify mistakes or create highlight s , they have a vast range of colours , but check the price and 50 SHEETS , I ALSO USE STEEL GREY , use some white pastel for highlights,on it and again great
on 22 July 2015
Really nice quality card which was great for the funeral sheets I produced at a fantastic price. Went through the lazer jet printer twice without any problems. Would recommend.
on 2 December 2013
Again this card was for making cards. It flows through my HP Deskjet printer like a dream and the images are prefect for adding colour and embellishments. Packaging was very safe and minimal and delivery was fast - thank you Amazon.
on 1 August 2013
This is not the highest quality card, but it is exactly the weight, size and colour listed and was perfect for the job I needed it for. Great seller too with good price and fast delivery. The same card is double the price on the high street!
on 16 September 2012
Considering how expensive it would be to buy similar craft card in shops like e.g. Hobbycraft this card is excellent value for money.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 July 2013
This card is perfect for what I wanted. I used it to make RSVP cards to go inside wedding invites. It is lovely quality and it prints really well. Looked really classy when done and the couple I did them for we're delighted.
on 1 June 2014
i got these for my mum as she makes wedding invitations and i thought i was saving her money but its too flimsy for a invitation its more like paper than card but shes still pleased with it
on 18 October 2016