Customer reviews

on 20 August 2017
I'm glad I made this purchase. I am excited to have purchased this These are wonderful. So pretty and easy to work with. More than satisfied with this product Works like crazy Good product at a fair price
This case fits my Tom Tom perfectly. Being a good fit that protects the Tom Tom.
Perfect quality.
Looks good.
High Quality.
Super buy.
on 7 April 2017
Delivery was fast and efficient,good cheap sat nav holder.
on 23 August 2017
Nice, neat little job. Very happy.
on 11 November 2011
This is a great product. Fits my XL Live snugly and is very handy with magnetic catch to keep it closed. Synthetic fabric but high quality. No problems. Highly recommend.
on 6 September 2011
The case is very robust, the Tom Tom Live Go slips in easily and the magnetic catch works well securing the Sat. Nav.
on 21 December 2015
Seems strange to love a Sat Nav... but no more so than getting angry at a traffic jam. This looks ahead, tapping into other Lives out there and warning you what's coming up, which is brilliant. The phone/mic voice recognition thing doesn't work well in a cheap noisy car, and you would expect a quiet expensive car will have its own built in. I've had Garmin and NavMan (both nicked - ha, ha...fools) and I prefer Tom Tom, massively.
on 20 May 2012
I cannow carry my TOMTOM in my brief case without fear of dameging it. The case is excellent quality and looks good, would recommend to anyone.
on 14 September 2012
This little fabric case is much better than the small TomTom shaped semi-hard caseTomTom GO - Carry Case & Strapversions where the zip broke after a few months. It closes with a magnet hidden under the cover. The sleeve has two textile straps at the top and bottom that firmly hold the TomTom unit in place. The only thing that is missing is the little strap to easily carry it around. But for DIY-ers this is not a big deal to mount one. For me this purchase was the perfect solution.
on 5 August 2012
A perfect fit for my Start 20. Excellent quality & good price. No carrying strap, but that's not an issue for me.