on 24 May 2014
This is a great piece of kit for the money and the material is good quality. I read a few of the reviews before ordering a saw a few gripes about it not fitting smaller cars!!! I have a Renault Megane Estate and it fits perfectly. I did follow one other reviewers advice though and discarded the self adhesive Velcro strips as the Velcro attached to the liner actual sticks to the material of the side panels of the boot with little trouble.

It's easy to remove and clean and already saved me money on cleaning the carpet as after two days of it being installed one of my boys cut his pad on our walk and jumped in the back of the car before I noticed and it was like a scene from CSI Miami. Would I recommend it, Yes and the service was superb it arrived the next day and well before the expected delivery date.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 February 2015
Bought this for our Toyota Corolla Verso. The item fits in size when the two rear seats of our 7 seater are lowered and will likely be slightly short if we want it to cover the area when all back seating is lowered. The attachments which fit around the headrests are not far enough apart to loop over/around our headrests. So will only clip around the two closest legs of each rest. I feel the picture and discription are misleading, as I thought the blue mat pictured was part of it. It is not. Also I thought it was Velcro attached. It is not. There are a some ties but not in the right places for our car. All in all the item received is sufficient for us at the price we paid under £10. I'm of to buy some self stick Velcro to help secure the item further and will most probably buy a Matt at a later date, to stop my dog sliding..
on 14 May 2013
I bought this for my Ford Fusion, to protect the boot from all the compost and gardening tools I carry. The quality of the product was much better than I expected for the price - a previous boot liner I bought for a similar price was made of much more flimsy material. It was very easy to attach to the boot using clips and ties and is a good fit too.

One minor quibble - the boot liner I received differs from the one illustrated as it is decorated with an embroidered cartoon dog motif (in the centre of the bit that covers the seat backs). It doesn't bother me but it is something to be aware of if you want a plain liner. If you are happy to share your boot with a cartoon doggy, then I strongly recommend this product for great quality at a great price.
on 9 June 2017
Didn't last two minutes, material for the fastening straps isn't tough enough, broke before my dog even got into the car
on 2 February 2016
Good value for the money and will protect my boot from damp dog. The mat is quite flimsy so the sides tend to flop down on the floor but the extension to protect the back of the seats works well as it has ties to hold it in place.
on 17 March 2014
I bought this for my xsara picasso it is far too small...the fastenings are flimsy and the zips don't do up very well without a lot of struggling. ..which isn't good when you have 2 dogs eager to get out the car ...the velcro doesn't keep it up either...my puppy.. (frug) pulled it down within 2mins. ..itd be fine for a smaller car...
on 18 April 2013
We bought this for our Honda Jazz. We wanted to keep the boot cleaner and stop dog hairs sticking onto the fabric. The sticky strips don't stay stuck though to keep it in place and the elastics are snapping off easily. It is stopping some of the dog hairs and generally keeps the boot cleaner. The tail gate flap is good to stop scratches on the bumper as the dog jumps into the boot. Its a bit big for our car but better than having nothing at all.
on 20 March 2014
I have one of those "super mini" cars and have the back seats down flat so my dogs get more room in the back. Although its a good quality protector, I was expecting it to be bigger, seeing as it's advertised as a protector for 4x4 estates..... - its definitely not big enough for my little car. Might be alright for a kids car though
on 15 March 2014
I have bought 2 of these are both are made virtually useless by the double sided tape that you are meant to be able to attach the sides to the sides of the car - this double sided tape is just not up to the job and the sides fall off within minutes. It is a shame as otherwise the actually material is of good quality.
on 10 March 2013
Very good liner, much heavier quality than I expected for the price, with the bonus of it being machine washable too, withstands the onslaught of a very dirty Spaniel on a regular basis!
My only complaint is the velcros is a bit useless, unless of course your dog does not move around much,but we made some alterations and now it works ok.

Would I buy this product again - Yes as based on the quality for the price it was well worth it.