on 16 January 2013
This is excellent value for money. It stores more pics than my own (more expensive) camera and the picture quality is fantastic. Easy to review, upload to pc and print. My granddaughter is only two yes old and has managed to take quite a few good shots, easy for her little hands to hold. Bounces well when dropped and no damage!
22 people found this helpful
on 12 August 2015
My daughter adores this camera - does not really know how to work it properly yet as she is only 21 months but still loves taking pictures like mummy. She can hold it and press the button even at her age. Batteries have lasted much longer than I expected too.
on 30 December 2012
she loved this. Easy to use for a budding David Bailey, and has good memory capacity. Pics can be downloaded to PC easily.
13 people found this helpful
on 10 August 2014
Tough, easy to use camera.
My 3 year old has taken some pretty good photos with it, needs to be kept pretty steady to achieve very good photos, but non the less it does the job well.
on 18 November 2013
great camera, my daughter really loves it. I got fed up of her using mine all the time. I would definitely recommend this camera.
on 9 June 2014
This was a present for my 4 year old granddaughter, she loves it and has now taken it on holiday with the family
6 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2014
Excellent product. Purchased as a Christmas gift for my niece and she rarely puts it down. great value for money and full of appeal for kids. would recommend this product willingly
7 people found this helpful
on 1 January 2015
Feedback now that xmas is over is the present has been well received and does all it sez on the box
on 5 April 2015
My daughter was very excited about getting "real things" for her birthday and not toys :-) The picture quality is very very low, but she loves it.
on 16 February 2016