Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on 20 September 2011
Very light, easy to clip onto Kindle or reading wallett. It gives a very clear light across the whole of the page without casting any shadows, unlike other lights I have previously pruchased. The only drawback if you use the light quite frequently to read, is trying to find batteries that last a long period of time. I purchased the Panasonic batteries, although they last longer than others, they still fade out after a period of 4-5 hours.
22 Comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 August 2011
This works really well and clips onto the kindle cover. There is a bit of glare if you don't get the angle right!
on 30 December 2011
This clip-on light can't be bettered!
Easy hand clip fits onto book or Kindle or whatever and gives more than enough to read
Bendy stem twists to any position
Ideal for reading in bed not to wake your partner, for camping, in the car
or any of a hundred uses
Recommended++
on 20 January 2012
I love this little light, it lights up the whole page, easy to clip on, firm and steady, I can recommend this product!
on 19 April 2012
I bought this for myself for Kindle 3G and it's excellent. Very sturdy and flexible. I sometimes put it on the side and sometimes on the top - depends if I'm lying down in bed or sitting up, whichever, it's excellent and doesn't reflect on the screen. I bought a second one for my brother and he's equally impressed.
on 28 December 2012
A very worthwhile little gadget: I had already bought a Kindle cover without a light, and then realized my mistake, so I rectified it by buying a Verso...which is well made and and very effective...My wife is also happy, because now she is not kept awake by a very bright side light. Totally recomended - and it even comes with a spare set of batteries.
on 14 December 2012
This is a perfect wee light for my keyboard kindle: I tried others, but this one is just right. I haven't had it long enough to know how long the batteries last, though.
on 6 May 2014
I have tried many, many reading lights, but none came close to my Verso for a kindle. The light on this is simply brighter and better than any other and the arm is incredibly flexible. If only it was rechargable like my kindle light I would be cock-a-hoop
on 11 December 2013
this is a stylish compact wee light which gives more than enough light even for tired eyes. The flexible arm is useful if using it with a paper book and a good strong clip. And it matches my kindle. My only gripe is that the batteries don't last that long, but maybe that's being picky.
on 17 March 2012
Excellent item just right size And enough light given to me as a gift very pleased used with kindle would recommend