Price:£32.75+ Free shipping

on 5 February 2016
Lets be honest, if there was a miracle shampoo on the market that caused hair regrowth or significant thickening, we would know about it by now. This shampoo is great and does exactly what it says on the tin. My hair was noticeably thicker after about one week of use. I strongly recommend it, as long as you're not expecting miracles. TIP: use the shampoo on the thinning parts only (usually the top) and a normal shampoo on the rest of your hair. This helps create a contrast making your hair look even thicker and makes the shampoo last longer.
on 25 December 2012
Great for adding volume to hair and for someone with shorter hair like me, it lasts for a reasonably long time even with daily use.
on 29 January 2013
One of the top products in the market that you can not find everywhere and sure helps with providing good healthy hair.
on 30 May 2016
My boyfriend use this product and I buy it regularly on Amazon as the price is very convenient.
on 2 August 2015
I buy this for my boyfriend and he is very happy with it - he doesn't use anything else now. It does make his hair appear thicker, so pretty much does what it says on the tin!
on 27 September 2014
Fast delivery, as previous, excellent product, very economic in daily use, will re-order when required.
on 17 February 2016
My husband's favourite shampoo - aimed at men with thinning hair.
on 7 March 2013
I've been using it for over a month and am not very impressed with it. It leaves my hair feeling knotty (and my hair's only about and inch long) but worst of all, my normally dry hair feels quite greasy after using it. I also haven't seen any improvement in the thickness of my hair. It has quite a manly fragrance (not sure if that's a good or bad thing). But for the high price tag, I'd save your money and get something cheaper and nicer to use. I found Redken's Go Clean Daily Care much better. It's cheaper and makes your hair feel soft rather than knotty and greasy.
on 7 February 2015
This is good for men with failing hair
on 17 November 2015