Size: 28-32|Colour: Navy|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 March 2016
Just a quick review to mention just how good these socks are. I bought them for a 5 year old who is a big football fan, and his old socks were beyond repair. After looking through many reviews, I went for the Uhlsport socks and am very glad we did so as they're very high quality and hardwearing too. My son wore them for a football match and they're nice, thick socks which are very cushioning as well. After being used, they were chucked into the washing machine and came out looking every bit as good as they did when new.

The socks also didn't fall down as he ran around, which is a bonus as his socks never stay up. For playing football, these are excellent socks and very good quality. These are very highly recommended.
review image
I bought these for my daughter for school as she keeps losing her sports socks after PE. These were bought in panic as she'd lost them - again - and i needed them for the next morning so I bought them with prime same day delivery which was just brilliant and saved me lots of stress. Of course she found them later that day after i'd ordered new ones... However they were filthy so we needed to use the new ones anyhow. She acually prefered these socks to her old ones and said that they were really nice. They aren't as pillar box red as her school shop ones but they are still red enough for school. I think these were actually cheaper even with same day prime delivery than the school socks from the official shop. I will be buying these again when (not if) she loses them again.
on 22 April 2017
These are so tight my 7 year old can not get them on without help, which is an issue as these are for his school PE kit. We had to order other socks that aren't so snug that he can get on by himself.
on 23 May 2017
Excellent football sock for my son. Wears very well and washes brilliantly! Couldn't recommend enough
on 26 April 2017
Ok
on 6 April 2017
Good for slim legs....don't fall down!
on 30 March 2017
Good
on 30 October 2016
I bought size 10-13 child(28-32).
Best socks I've ever bought.
Polyester..but with well cushioned(really) sole and toe area. These socks go around ankle/shin guards with ease and still remain in place. This is due to correct material weave and elasticated rib(not constrictive) in right area. The rib in these socks are real ribs and not different weave in material to give rib effect. You will not be disappointed. I've yet to see a better contructed sock. Material at rear/calf area is different knit to allow 'stretch'(clever,because if in shin area,pads would shift). Also, they are correct width at toe area for a human foot. No excess material capable of accommodating an extra 2 toes.
review image
on 20 September 2016
Bought these for my son, 4, for playing rugby and football to wear in moulded boots (size 12). They are a good thickness with a well cushioned foot area. He wore with new boots on Sunday for 1 and a half hours, and seemed comfortable in them - they also stayed up well.

I would note that they're thick, so you may need to go up half a foot size in the shoes - but the same would apply to any decent sports sock.

Would buy again. Good price compared to his team socks which are £10 a pair.
on 10 November 2012
I had trouble finding football socks to fit my son's size 12 feet in the local sports shop. These ones were great and hold his shin pads up well.

See one answered question