Size: 10-13 UK (Child)|Colour: Red|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 March 2016
Just a quick review to mention just how good these socks are. I bought them for a 5 year old who is a big football fan, and his old socks were beyond repair. After looking through many reviews, I went for the Uhlsport socks and am very glad we did so as they're very high quality and hardwearing too. My son wore them for a football match and they're nice, thick socks which are very cushioning as well. After being used, they were chucked into the washing machine and came out looking every bit as good as they did when new.

The socks also didn't fall down as he ran around, which is a bonus as his socks never stay up. For playing football, these are excellent socks and very good quality. These are very highly recommended.
review image
I bought these for my daughter for school as she keeps losing her sports socks after PE. These were bought in panic as she'd lost them - again - and i needed them for the next morning so I bought them with prime same day delivery which was just brilliant and saved me lots of stress. Of course she found them later that day after i'd ordered new ones... However they were filthy so we needed to use the new ones anyhow. She acually prefered these socks to her old ones and said that they were really nice. They aren't as pillar box red as her school shop ones but they are still red enough for school. I think these were actually cheaper even with same day prime delivery than the school socks from the official shop. I will be buying these again when (not if) she loses them again.
on 14 November 2012
Good solid socks that reach just over his knees and can be folded back sensibly to just under his knees. Nice bright colour and plenty of expansion room for under-shin-guards without being loose. They look hard-wearing and have reinforcements where necessary. Recommended
on 5 September 2013
These socks are fantastic! My main criterion when choosing socks for my young son is how easy they are to get on and off over shin pads, as it can be very tricky with some socks. These are brilliant - lovely and stretchy, and, for the first time, he can now get himself ready for football. They are also a great fit and, apparently, very comfortable. Add to that the very reasonable price and, all in all, a great buy.
on 10 November 2012
I had trouble finding football socks to fit my son's size 12 feet in the local sports shop. These ones were great and hold his shin pads up well.
on 17 October 2015
My daughter has struggled with hockey socks from Sports Direct that are apparently her size but are in fact much too big. These come up exactly as expected and a nice fabric too. Really pleased.
on 13 August 2015
My Daughter needs red football socks for her new school, these are the only one's I've found that actually fit! Nice fabric & towelling cushioned sole.
on 12 December 2013
I hope that these fit as I really wanted a smaller size but just couldn't find them. They came in good time so was pleased with my purchase
on 2 February 2013
I struggled to find long sports socks for my young boy so these were a real find. The are hard wearing and comfortable (so I'm told).
on 24 February 2016
Excellent product, well constructed - and made a 5 year old happy (which is quite an achievement for a pair of socks!)

See one answered question