Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 January 2011
I've been a massive fan of David Guetta since Love Don't Let Me Go, and bought this album after enjoying his album Pop Life.
I have owned it for months now and still its always the CD I have on wenever Im getting ready to go out, its just brilliant, I listen to every single tune on the album, which is pretty rare as theres usually at least a few you really don't like! Personally I think he only gets better as DJ as i'd say this album has the catchiest and most listenable tunes out of his albums.
Most of the songs are very dancefloor ready and all the hit singles are on aswell, Sexy Chick, When Love Takes Over...my personal favorite is Memories which has been my favorite song ever since I first heard it
Id recommend this album to everybody who enjoys dance music with a good beat and confidently say im sure you won't be dissapointed. As soon as David Guetta releases a new album, il be buying it the day it comes out!
I can honestly say that nearly every song on this albumn is amazing. Guetta just keeps churning them out and his collaborations with some of the finest talent puts him at the top of the dance and house scene, which he has been at the top of for the last century.

The albumn boasts a lot of catchy get up and dance songs with my favourites being last year's collaboration hit with Kelly Rowland; 'When Love Takes Over' as well as his collaboration with Day 'N' Nite singer Kid Kudi with 'Memories' which is fast becoming my summer song.

Guetta contines to show that he may be getting old but he still very much with the in crowd on music scene and proves he knows his stuff, with numerious hits already, Guetta proves yet again, that he will be around for a long time to come whether it be in the music charts or in the clubs in Ibiza.

Cassandra220689
VINE VOICEon 23 May 2010
I'm hardly the obvious customer for this cd. I'm not a clubber, and I'm well past the age of spending the night on the dancefloor. But this is full of irresistable tunes that will get you twitching to make some moves.

The tracks which got me buying this were predominantly the singles "When Love Takes Over" and "Memories", but now they aren't my favourites (shocking, I know). My absolute fave would be "Missing You" featuring Novel, as well as the two Chris Willis-sung tracks.
on 22 July 2010
David Guetta is known for his excellent dance anthems and bar a few, every single song on this album will have you dancing the night away. Guetta has not changed his style of music in anyway from his past iterations which is a good thing. The album opens with when love takes over which is an amazing track and the album only gets stronger through songs such as getting over, memories and missing you. There were only a few songs, mainly if we ever and one love which i was not so keen on but dont let this take away from the fact that this is a fantastic album that any dance fan should purchase.

When Love Takes Over 10/10
Sound Of Letting Go 9/10
Toyfriend 9/10
If We Ever 4/10
on 6 October 2009
I'd never heard of this chap before hearing the opening track on the radio but if its catch pop/dance tunes you want you won't go far wrong here. Good stuff.
on 14 October 2009
I became a huge Guetta fan in 2003 after hearing 'Just A Little More Love' in the football factory. His first two albums 'Just A Little More Love' and 'Guetta Blaster' feature some of the finest house and dance tracks this side of the millenium. His third album 'Pop Life' had some quality music but lacked the edge and class of his first two offerings. His latest album 'One Love' features commercial names such as Akon, Ne-Yo, Kelly Rowland, Will I Am, Kid Cudi and so on. Chris Willis has less of a role in this album and that combined with a somewhat watered down sound for a mainstream audience makes it, in my opinion, weaker than his previous works. 'Memories', 'Missing you', 'Choose' and the three tracks featuring Chris Willis are all worth a listen though. As said in the title- good, not great.
on 27 September 2010
Having heard, and fallen in love with, the Kelly Rowland collaboration 'When Love Takes Over' last year, my curiosity was pricked. Not having heard of Mr. Guetta before, and having decided to dispense with my normal diet of heavy metal, The Dandy Warhols and Springsteen and start again with new (to me) music, this two CD set seemed a good starting point for my new aural adventures.

The first CD was a collection of radio edits, which did the job to whet my appetite for CD 2, which when loaded into the CD player segued beautifully for over an hour of extended electro and club versions, and bonus tracks.

Flavour of the month he may be, but for good reason!

10/10
on 4 December 2015
One Love (Deluxe Version) by David Guetta features a strong music collection of dance, electronic music, and club music. I admit that my guilty pleasure songs from One Love (Deluxe Version) by David Guetta are Sexy (Feat. Akon), When Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland), Revolver (Madonna vs. David Guetta feat. Lil Wayne) and Toyfriend (feat. Wynter Gordon) because of the unabashed and thrilling melodies and lyrics to these songs. Additionally, One Love (Deluxe Version) also reads like a Who’s Who in the music industry (Fergie, Lmfao, Kid Cudi, Neyo, Will. I. Am. , Apl De Ap from the Black Eyed Peas, Estelle etc.).
on 4 November 2010
Great album, gets better with every listen. If you liked a few of the singles you wont be disappointed with the album. There is a good mix of styles and beats, keeping it interesting and balanced. It's a great as a party soundtrack or just chilling out on the sofa with your feet up and lights down low. Put the cd into a pc and it takes you to the David Guetta website [after filing in some very easy details]. There you will find more music and lots to explore. If you like all things D.G. this is the place to be.
Great music. Great features. No nonsense.
on 3 August 2010
Fantastic. What a genius! This is full-on Saturday night tunage. Blast this one out in the car on the way into town. Those french guys know how to rock it up.