on 17 June 2012
This is a very good package for doing project management of large projects. It has many features, so many that I doubt that most users will ever use most of them. As well as the usual Gantt charts and resource tracking there is a whole plethora of possibilities for linking to other MS software particularly visio and powerpoint.There are also lots of "collaborative" tools which are of little use unless your collaborators also have MS Project and you spend your entire time connected to the internet via a fast link.

The down side is the time it takes to input all the data and that it is now over copmplicated for use on smaller projects.

Great for big projects but way OTT for small buusinesses. Also very pricy for what it offers and you now have the dreadful MS corporate ribbon interface just to make the transition from earlier versions even more painful.

If you buy the license key you will need a fast internet link or else spend an hour or so downloading the setup files.
on 26 May 2012
I purchased the Microsoft Project software and installed OK, however, when I tried to register and activate on-line it said the product code was incorrect.
I then tried by phone and carefully entered the eight 6 digit numbers on the activation wizard but got the reply that the activation failed and that I might be a victim of software piracy.
Supplier Joomnet asked me to send them the security info on the box, which I did. Then, after a few more days, they asked me to return the product (I paid the postage) and said they would take up the problem with their Vendor (no name given for their vendor).
I had called Amazon to warn them and got a prompt email saying they would track progress carefully and I assume they will check out where the problem lays
on 11 December 2013
Worked straight out the box and was able to open all mt older MSP 2003 files. Still getting used to the additional functionality but all looks good so far.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 August 2013
The software was not a proper version and it stopped working after a few months. No contact could be made with the seller. A complete waste of money and I will never buy software on ebay again.
on 26 September 2011
Received excellent service from this provider. Didnt even have to wait on the postal delivery as Tiger Warehouse sent me the product code via email which allowed me to use the product almost instantly.