on 23 April 2014
I've a 2 year old ex demo Gaggia baby but in recent months despite dismantling brewblock and cleaning thoroughly , the unit was getting poorer and poorer flow. Descaled but no use but then got these tablets and I've my machine back up and running as it used to.

Easy to use. Just pop tablet in and run system then leave turned off for 15-20mins and then run off more. Whilst I waited I watched as lots of coffee particles dribble out of what appeared to be my clean filter. If you've a machine that is getting slower or poorer flow worth trying
on 7 October 2017
It's Gaggia brand so it's too expensive for what it is, but I want to look after my coffee machine and feel locked into using the manufacturer item just in case a generic cleaner does damage.
on 28 January 2017
As described. Does the job.
on 1 January 2017
Worked really well to get rid of annoying lingering coffee residues, especially from the drip tray. as with all things Gaggia it's really quite expensive for what it is. Despite this, it's highly recommended for an annual deep clean.
on 6 December 2017
Original gaggia product which is the best for your expensive coffee machine. Excellent seller also
on 17 January 2018
Reasonable price and arrived in good time
on 7 February 2017
Works well
on 15 April 2014
This product works better than those we have used previously. We are pleased with its performance but it is very veryu expensive compared with other products available.
on 5 September 2016
Not very good! Will go with something cheaper and independent next time.
on 4 January 2012
Our Gaggia machine had lost some of it's power and was slightly clogged up, run the machine as directed on the packet, and it's back to normal.