on 3 August 2017
I usually love rhod Gilbert and have always found him funny and just brilliant but found this DVD a load of nonsense that had my head spinning with the way he performed. It will get recycled as giving it to the charity shop as could not watch it twice . That's just my personal taste .
on 28 March 2017
Came quickly and as described
on 28 November 2017
Thanks
on 20 August 2017
Bought this for my daughter in law, happy with purchase, arrived very quickly thank you
on 4 July 2013
great dvd to watch as ive seen rhod live it is just as good as that so good to keep you laughing frm start to finish
on 22 March 2013
I've enjoyed watching Rhod Gilbert on TV, however I think he swears too much on this DVD - and I'm a fan of Billy Connolly! Watching part of it on Christmas day spoiled my dad's last Christmas a bit; he wasn't too happy about it and we turned it off.
on 19 May 2010
I was at the DVD recording for this show, and can guarantee that if only half of the set that Rhod performed makes it onto the DVD then it will be worth watching. For fans of his first DVD, this is a must buy, and I recommend it to any comedy lover anywhere. Despite having some bad press about being 'too cynical', which is a point I can understand, I still think this man is hilarious, and worth buying for oneself, or as a present to any comedy lover.
on 23 January 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed his first DVD, but this one just didn't grab me in the same way. Perhaps the angry rants just weren't quite as funny this time around but he's still one of the best in the business.
If you havent seen "the award winning mince pie" or are new to Rhod's work then considerable chunks of the show won't make sense. If you're thinking of buying, get "mince pie" first, then this one.
on 30 December 2010
Rhod Gilbert is the antithesis of Jimmy Carr, Stewart Francis, et al. He can take a trivial subject and rip on it for 5 full minutes. Rhod takes the storytelling approach to stand up where he lays a foundation of gags upon a story that builds to a rapid-fire payoff at the end. In that way it's pretty similar to last year's Mince Pie show but TCLLNL is even more blatantly farfetched. Take Mince Pie and multiply the ludicrousness by 10. He takes the average sounding premise of having a really rough year and winds up with how hypnotism helped him to recall his childhood traumas. Yet it's all tied into the title of his show no matter how many times he says it's a complete misnomer at the beginning of the DVD and on national radio.

There's a slow patch towards the beginning where it looks like we're going to be subjected to his exasperated rants on appliances, but once done with Hoovers and washing machines he's right on track for the remainder. In amongst all the one-liner and observational comedians with DVDs out this year, Rhod Gilbert's storytelling approach is a welcome change.
on 16 September 2010
Just got home from watching this show live at Dartford theatre, it was absolutely hilarious from start to finish and I can't wait for the release of this DVD to re-live it all over again, if you loved the award winning mince pie show then this is a must buy for any fan of this comic genius