on 3 June 2013
I bought this for my TomTom XL IQ & HTC Sensation XE to go on my 2012 Ducati Monster 696+.

The mount is very good, holds on to handle bar very tightly and didn't move at high speed. Also he holder comes with x3 filling pads, when using the TomTom I simply removed the filling pads allowing the my TomTom to fit in nicely; and when using my Phone, I fill the holder with the provided filling pads which allows the Phone to be up close to the clear plastic. The clear plastic is well made and I didn't loose the touch sensitivity when using my TomTom and Phone through it. The 360* rotation makes it easier to set it portrait or landscape and also helps to position the charging cable so it doesn't get caught anywhere during turns; also helps with adjusting angles when the sunlight makes it harder to see the screen. The holder isn't that bulky which makes it easier to install and it doesn't block the instrument panel on the bike.

Arkon do say that this case is waterproof, I am yet to test it in rainy weather, once I have will update the review.

As this has worked so well on my motorbike, I am sure it will work equally well on a bicycle which I will be trying soon.

So Overall... It is...
Easy to install
Holds SatNav & Phone (using filling pads)
Good built quality & well priced
360* Rotation make it easier to angle
Not bulky
on 4 July 2012
I only have one complaint about this product and it might just be down to a quality control issue.

After fitting the case to the handlebars of my motorcycle I then tightened the brass set screw which is designed to hold the unit in position. The plastic cracked away from around the brass threaded insert into which the set screw fits.
The unit is now not secure by design and I need to devise another way of securing it rather than lose a very expensive sat nav unit in transit!!

Not a happy bunny.
on 10 August 2017
First of all. I have used it twice to get to work and back. a total of 168 Miles. On the way there. the little brass screw fell out leaving the holder insecure, luckily I managed to bodge it to get me there, the zip refused to close all the way, good job i had some tape in my bag to seal it. as the bike was parked it started raining, case stays on the bike as it is a pain to remove. by the time id finished work and was on the way home there was about 1/3-1/2 inch of water in the mount luckily my phone is water proof but chucked in a lot of paper towels just to be safe. my route home is mostly double and triple carriage way and it rained the whole 2hrs and 40 mins it to took me. by the time I had got home. had my phone not been water proof this would be a very expensive pile of rubbish that i had ordered. the ball mount will still move even when you tighten the nut to it's full extent.

Summary: it isn't waterproof the build quality is shoddy to mediocre at best. complete waste of money.
on 3 October 2016
This thing would only work for a sat nav from 20 years ago.
It's far to deep making it pointless
on 19 July 2017
Arrived quickly, as described. Fitted handlebars easily, and plenty of adjustment. Easy removal and refit in use.Came with 3 pieces of different thickness foam padding. I used a Garmin sat nav which didn't require any padding. Sat nav works fine through the clear screen. Highly recommended.
on 16 May 2014
Purchased this item but the item delivered was not the same size as the one ordered, the product information is not correct! It was so large I could have fitted two sat navs in it and still had some space left over, and looked RIDICULOUS on my bike. I was leaving the next day on a road trip so had no alternative but to use it and as a result I now cannot return it! At £17.99 this was an expensive one-off use! As for the quality - cheap junk, so it will be consigned to the junk pile. My advice to prospective buyers is to look elsewhere, there are better products on the market.
on 31 July 2017
Rode 4400 miles around Vietnam with this thing.

Really sturdy, but you struggle to see your phone inside past the plastic due to the glare when it's really sunny.

Water will get inside it if you ride in a downpour for half an hour.

Phone overheats when enclosed, however it was about 38C, I figured out a system where i would leave it open about half way in order to ventilate.

Overall did the trick.
on 12 December 2015
Make note of the fact that this is being sold as water resistant, NOT waterproof because it is NOT waterproof. Use it in anything more than a short summer shower and unless your device is waterproof you will be buying a new device. Other than that it is fine.
on 4 April 2017
Looks like a good product...but unfortunately my 2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050 doesn't have enough cylindrical handlebar space to fit this device onto it

Might be ok on my bicycle though, so not a complete wasted purchase
on 7 May 2017
Great case but this product didn't come with any form of mount what so ever so be warned. I have a Samsung galaxy edge and it just about fits that....