Customer reviews

LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii)
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Standard|Change

on 7 December 2016
Great for the younger gamers out there and a guilty pleasure for us older ones.
Follows the tried and tested formula of previoys lego games which is no bad thing at all.
on 6 December 2017
Great game my little boy loves to play it.
on 21 July 2017
any game my lad loves is ok by me
on 16 June 2013
5 stars for it's an amazing game and my son can't stop playing it.
I like everything about Lego & Star Wars, so...nothing else. What I did not like was that sometimes the game crushed and I had to plug out the wii to start all over again. I can't be certain that the game is to blame or the wii console, but it's the only game that crushes the system.
One person found this helpful
on 26 March 2017
Love it
on 30 December 2016
Excellent
on 9 February 2017
Fantastic, my 8 yr old son loves this game.
on 22 January 2013
I did some research before buying, and my 7 year old has spent so many hours going through the levels and is still captivated by it. This was definitely money well spent and would definitely recommend it to adult and children alike. The graphics are very impressive also.
on 30 April 2012
This game has forcefields which are great. The game on the DS doesn't have them. There is a clone making machine. It is a great game.

My son played this on his DS and thoroughly enjoyed gettting through the levels but as a reward he was given the wii version and has played this extensively. It is good value. My son is 8.
on 12 December 2015