Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (PS3)
Platform: PlayStation 3|Change

on 3 September 2014
Awesome, kick-ass game for Spider-man fans! I am not normally the type to go for this type of platform game but this had me hooked from when I first started playing it. Each level is different and you can swing through them taking turns playing four different versions of Spider-man each with their own unique spidey-skills which you can unlock during game-play by collecting tokens and upgrading your web-slinging skills to deliver maximum punch to baddies! You can also buy costume upgrades and other bonus stuff depending on your level of skill. With lots of familiar faces, there are bad guys a plenty in each of the different levels for Spidey to fight with! Now, as a game player the only niggle I had was with the camera angles during game-play which sometimes had to be a certain way due to the way the game was or sometimes when progressing through the level the camera angles would go all over the place and I would end up getting hit a few times whilst I was trying to adjust it. That said however, I would seriously recommend this game to Spider-man fans, well worth the money I paid for it.
on 14 December 2017
Omg what a game truly amazing can see why this game is not available as tried to get this a few times but not at the right price thank you and to seller !
on 25 February 2018
Got this for my godson and he loved it
on 1 August 2016
A fun and innovative game with varied styles and gameplay.
on 19 July 2014
Awesome game would have got 5 stars but having played Arkham Asylum first that has to get no 1 but this is still a very good stylish Spider-Man game.
on 28 July 2015
Fantasticly quick delivery and the Hours turn into Days of great game playing
on 8 September 2014
Superb Game

Easily the best Spiderman game out there (yes even better than the amazing Spiderman games)
on 3 September 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old son as a late bday prezzie.

He loved it!! Ripped open the packaging and just stared at the disk cover for a bit. It was Hilarious.
Arrived within a few days and came in good quality packaging. Was really happy with the price as well.
My only complaint is my son won't stop playing!!
on 20 December 2015
Good product
on 26 January 2014
Good game play,and a good varying gaming styles between the different styles of spiderman. I found that switching between stealth, brute force and agility was fun. The Visual effect for each suit was also different and worked very well.

Good cameos from characters like juggernaut too.