on 31 March 2011
Every item I buy from the Melissa and Doug range is well made and enjoyed by my daughters. I frequently try to buy these gifts for presents as I know the quality is high. I only have one complaint - most of these little sets come in a great wooden box but PLEASE supply them with a lid. It would make tidying up, keeping it all together and travelling with them so much easier.
on 22 June 2016
very good quality, a lots of patterns to do. we use it to improve fine motor skills
on 5 September 2014
very good product
on 16 September 2011
what a great toy love melissa and doug toys this 1 is great amuses twins for ages various age group so good investment durable love it
on 27 July 2010
I bought this for my son and two of his friends. All three of them love the stickers. It is such a great value. Even if your kid is a sticker fanatic 500 stickers lasts a long time. My son was 18 months when we got it for him and we also gave it to a 30 month old and they both loved it. There are different themed pages like sports, bugs, knights, dinosaurs, construction, space and zoo animals. They also make it for girls and I can't wait till my daughter is old enough for it.
on 1 April 2011
Fantastic - there's so many stickers, great for rewarding good behaviour (although theres so many he usually takes forever to pick one!).

Fantastic price too - highly recommend.
on 16 March 2016
The product is good, but no box cover and it's difficult to keep. The blocks aren't wooden,
but plastic. The pictures are beautiful.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 1 April 2011
Firstly id like to make clear that this review isnt a criticism of amazon itself, as i purchased this item from the company "My Wendy House" through Amazon.
The title of the product and the product description, clearly state that you are purchasing "Melissa & Doug Animal Pattern Blocks Set" When infact i actually purchased the Melissa & Doug Boys Sticker Book, well that is the item that arrived. Although i do accept that there is obviously some kind of error here, i also think that its very unprofessional and misleading to advertise a specific product as the complete opposite of what you get.
I will be making a complaint to both Amazon and My Wendy House as i am pretty sure i am entitled to the item stated in the description and not the item i received. I hope im successful in this as this was a gift meant for my sons birthday and i think that a refund which is what im expecting to be offered doesnt compensate the error.
on 20 June 2016
We love it. It's a real shame the box doesn't come with a lid. We put the shapes in a Tupperware box.