Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 19 June 2013
I used one of these at my pilates class and thought I need to get one of these. This was a reasonably priced product and arrived safely and in good condition. I think this is or really will be a good product once I get the hang of it. I think my body needs a lot of work done to it but I am sure with a lot of perserverance I will become the body beautiful and who knows what I will be able to achieve with this ring.
on 5 June 2017
Using to help strengthen inner thighs and pelvic floor after suffering with post natal SPD/PGP. Check with physio or Osteo before using as only using as my recovery advanced. Would have set me back if used when really bad. I like the padding as I am a wuss!
on 19 July 2017
Excellent piece of kit will do all you need to work those hard to reach zones great for toning and
Not difficult to work.
on 18 August 2017
Does the job. I prefer the softer grips rather than the more rigid ones on some similar rings, especially when squeezing it between thighs and ankles.
on 14 May 2012
ring is comfortable to use . Good inherant strength and no deformation of its shape. Very versitile to extend exercise programme
on 1 April 2017
Exactly what i wanted
on 5 September 2015
Like this band - exactly as used in Pilates classes. Preferable to those with 'harder plastic handles' as these, dense foam handles, can be used between ankles and knees without causing discomfort or bruising. Incredibly strong, resistant ring which provides a good work out!
on 25 January 2017
Robust yet flexible and comfortable, so you get sufficient resistence without bruising your thighs!
on 20 September 2011
I can honestly say its worth getting, i can really feel a good work out when using these. Just google 'pilates ring exercises'.

Pros:
-Excellent price (browsed around can't find better).
-Looks exactly like picture.
-Excellent for those who want to tone their legs, thighs and arms, (can even use it for sit ups by putting both legs in the hoop up to the knees)
-Strong, even when applying lots of pressure.
-Handles are stuck on nice and firmly, (hasn't come out of place like reviewers have complained about with other pilates rings).

Cons:
-Originally wanted this in pink but came in red, big deal!

So, if you're thinking of toning the arms, legs, thighs, and even the stomach, then don't hesitate to get this, it's so worth it!
on 26 October 2011
This is a very high quality pilates ring - the same I use in my private lessons. Highly recommended and a great price!