Size: 8|Colour: Yellow|Change

on 11 June 2015
Good price. The description was a little misleading the yellow ones are 4kg per dumbbell (which is what I wanted) but it looked on the description like 2kg until I added them to the order.

They're good, well priced, you can easily pay double for a similar weight. Order to delivery time was excellent. The only downsides are they are quite big compared with similar sized weights from other manufacturers so if you want to hold two weights in one hand it would be impossible unless the second weight is much smaller.

I definitely don't regret buying them but I can see why they're a little cheaper than other weights. Still good value overall though.
on 23 December 2011
I have been looking for a decent pair of dumbells for ages, these are AMAZING. 4kg each, feel and look good all at an amazing price:)yay!
on 13 July 2016
Love these and really well priced,, when I read most of the reviews stating how bulky they were I was expecting monsters to turn up but too be honest they are fine ( not that I was bothered) they still fit under the couch, well made, look good so yes im a happy bunny ;))))
on 3 November 2014
Much physically bigger than I thought they'd be - I have some 3kg dumbells that are less than a third of the diameter of these. However, these are easy to grip, which is the important thing! Be careful when buying though, as one set is 2x2kg and the other is 2x4kg, I didn't find it immediately apparent from the product page but noticed when it was in my basket that I'd selected the wrong ones.
on 15 May 2014
Perfectly fit for what I expected. Two 4Kgs in this price is good. I use it everyday and found no issues and feels good.
on 24 July 2011
I was struggling to find any dumbells at a reasonable price, these are cheap and do the job! quick delivery too :)
on 1 December 2012
I am a walker and I practice yoga but I have neglected my upper body strength and some simple tasks have proved more of a strain as I have got older. Used a pair of 3 kg dumbbells left by our son for a few weeks and soon found them too easy. Bought these and they have been used a couple of times a day for a few weeks now. They are ideal. A great purchase that I would recommend.
on 29 January 2014
love these, these are the ones i started out with, moved on now to heavier ones but would recommend to everyone
on 13 July 2015
Noticed some buyers had issues with the dumbbells not being of equal weight, so l decided to weigh my recently purchased 2kg pair, one weighed in at 1.75kgs the other 2.05kgs l would not have noticed if not for the comments of others, they handle nicely and l was not to concerned about the physical size weight ratio, l can only score them 2 stars because of the poor quality control after all the idea is to work out both sides of your body equally.
on 14 May 2014
I already have the twist board from Body Sculpture so it was a no-brainer to buy dumbbells from them as well. They're quite clunky but not too bad and I love love love the mustard colour and the style of them.

Unfortunately they don't seem to be available in a heavier version (only lighter) which means that when I have to buy heavier ones I have to settle for boring black ones.