on 31 July 2010
its really good and my hamster and 2 rabbits love it to peices they just sit there and let you do it they enjoy it and its a great way to bond with them
on 6 July 2011
I bought one of these for my guinea pig (i have two) as she malts terribly.The delivery was quicker than i expected and in perfect condition. I have used this product on her every day and she loves it! Since, her coat is very soft and malts less. I was that happy with the product I have purchased a second one for my other guinea pig!
on 22 January 2012
This is the perfect little brush for my Bichon puppy, great at de-tangling, and he accepts it readily as part of his routine, comfortable for me to hold and weighted just right so that the brush does most of the work, highly recommended. :)
on 1 January 2013
this is a great little brush and really does the job,great price.this really gets the loose fur out,I would highly recomend this for rabbits especially rex rabbits as they have short dense fur and this reall gets through it
on 28 April 2013
The brush is a lot smaller than what i was expecting and its tricky to get the hair out of the brush afterwards, however it does what its supposed to do, and the rabbits seem to like it.
on 10 March 2014
I bought this to brush around my Bichon's face and it works very well. Is also very good for my puppy Schnauzer. Kind to the skin. Would recommend this brush.
on 31 July 2015
Love it! I brush my rabbit with this everyday, he has short hair on his body but long hair around his face, meaning he gets all kinds of things stuck in there including hay and sawdust so it easily becomes matted. The brush doesn't hurt him and brushes his hair smooth again. Very please for the price!
on 2 September 2013
These brushes are great are removing large amounts of fur from a rabbit who is in moult. I have used this on both normal moults and rabbits who are in coat blow (both long and short haired) and it works great at removing even the large clumps of fur that coat blow is.
Combined with the Dappa Deshedding tools (the Blue one with removable comb) Priced at £8.99 on Amazon,
both make a great grooming set for any short hair or long haired rabbits.
on 21 October 2014
Lovely little brush for my rabbits. Gets loose hair out very well and doesn't hurt my rabbits. A little on the expensive side however due to the size of the brush, but all in all, a very pleased customer.
on 29 July 2012
My indoor Mini Rex loves to lay on the floor and have his head massged and his ears ticked !.

I was looking for something to give him a deeper massage a sort of shiatsu for my bunny babe !. The mini gentle slicker looked just the ticket .

The day it arrived my bun lay down for his usual head tickle but i had something up my sleeve !! - the mini slicker and i knew hed like it !...if bunnies could smile ( i think mine does ) he did !! the teeth are gentle but have just the right massage and groom quality we needed i tested it fist on the back of my neck and head first ( just as you would test the temp of babies bathwater ) and it was very nice no harsh scratching or nasty pricking of the skin on my delicate boy ..he lay there delighted to get a full body and head and sides of face (carefully please ) with this slicker ...

The handle of the slicker is brilliant soft grip as stated wont slip out of wet or greasy hands ..i lay on the floor and bonded with my bunny ..he has fifteen mins twice a day and random quick slicks when he runs up for petting or kisses ..brilliant buy ..my indoor mini rex and his mistress ! thanks you ..five star satisfaction .