on 9 October 2011
I wanted something small to put in my bathroom to hold all the pills and other small bits one needs every day. I wanted something handy but that would keep the small stuff out of sight but didn't want to bend over and grovel(bad back)in the dark cupboard under the basin. I really like this little set. I couldn't find anything else small enogh to go on the shelf beside the basin. I am considering getting another as it does the job so well and I have a lot of stuff. Fits perfectly and works very well.
on 11 May 2017
It's my own fault, completely. I should have checked the dimensions. The baskets are tiny. Not at all what I was expecting. However the units are lovely looking and I'm too lazy to return them, so I will keep them. They are tiny though, so only plan on keeping very small things in them. Pill bottles, things like that.
on 19 October 2013
These are great! We live in a small house with little room for sideboards, cupboards etc... These baskets look smart, they are mobile and you can stack them to make bigger units. They look good too - better than a load of plastic or cardboard knocking about. Perfect!
on 30 May 2013
Wanted a 'small' storage unit for my small cloakroom, to take items that were cluttering up the windowsill. The drawers are only small but I checked the dimensions and it was great for what I wanted. Would recommend anyone interested to check the size because some reviews I read were disappointed that it wasn't bigger! Drawers seem quite sturdy and I love the smell of seagrass!
on 11 March 2016
Not as big as I expected. Would be handy to have measurements in inches
on 5 December 2011
A nice little piece of furniture offerring extra storage for our bathroom. We put it by the toilet and put spare toilet rolls in it. Was sent promptly and well packaged.
on 6 April 2016
Great in my downstairs toilet, just enough room in each one for a toilet roll.
on 18 February 2017
Fab little draws
on 16 March 2017
Too small.
on 8 March 2013
Great little bathroom storage unit. Looks smart and fits really well in my bathroom. Recommend this to anyone who has a small bathroom.