on 27 March 2017
excellent - just as described
on 24 September 2010
It's taken me a while to work out how this holds the broom adequately as it wasn't holding my broom at all but I think I kind of got it figured out now. My problem was that the balls were not sturdy and were loose and continuously moving so unable to grip anything but luckily the sellers were very patient with me. Even posting me pictures to show how it's used - for me, their instructions still wasn't working! Anyway, the sellers sent me another package and when it arrived, I tested it on another broom i had and it worked better than before. The brooms slides down somewhat before remaining still but I'm still not excited about this item. Also, the picture looks like one holder is white and one is brown but both holders are white.

Update May 2013: It's been a few years now and I quite like this item. it only really holds poles taht are thick so not too thin. I think it's a good buy!
on 25 January 2012
I've been trying to bring some order to the utility area for a while and this really helps. The pack contains two holders with enough space for five mops or brooms on each, plus some fold-down hooks. I've only put one up so far as one is sufficient for my needs at the mo, but it's good to know there's another one there if I need it. The mops and brooms are now in a neat, accessible row, and I've had no problems with the handles being gripped - they are holding up very well, and are up off the floor.

The hooks on this are also great and I've hung up my dustpan, brush and other bits. Very pleased with this item, it seems sturdy and at a good price. Happy to recommend.
on 10 September 2010
I found that when I put a broom into one of the slots it is not held tight so the broom slips out. For this reason I have decided not to use this product after purchasing it.
on 13 July 2011
This is an amazing little gadget - and you get two of them. Dead simple to put up and holds loads of stuff, as well as the broom holders there are hooks as well, so room for dusters, dog leads etc. It has really tidied up my utility room and I will probably put the other one in the shed.
on 29 January 2011
really good price for the double pack. I recently paid same amount just for one. And no longer being attack by brooms and things when I open cupboard doors, wish I'd bought these long ago.
on 4 August 2011
I purchased these a while ago and now writing a review. I have found them invaluable in the back room for holding all the brooms, mops, etc. Very easy to slot into place and works a treat. The fact they came as a pack of two was a bonus considering the price. Prompt despatch and exactly as described. I thoroughly recommend.
on 8 September 2011
Excellent product which does the job. However, it is a Tesco product which was a great deal cheaper when they were selling it - my parents have one they bought from there. However, I believe it is worth the price as it does a good job.
on 22 August 2012
I had one of these for many years and loved it, though I had no idea where I got it. It was always one of the first things put up on a wall when I moved house but during the last but one move it got left behind. Imagine my joy at discovering I could get a pack of two and with the added advantage now that they also have the fold down hooks. They went straight up in my shed and are holding so many long handled things beautifully. My garden spade and fork shafts were too chunky but no problem, the handles hung perfectly on two hooks a piece. I love my beautiful tidy shed so much I may well move in myself!!! Isn't it great when a gadget works as it should? Would just like to add though, as someone else commented, that they do arrive in a box with "Tesco" on it which seemed rather odd.
on 16 February 2013
This is good space saving piece of equipment, holds brooms etc really well and also hang my bucket on hooks. Have one in my utility room and will put the other in my shed for the garden tools. My daughter has also decided to get one.