on 14 April 2016
Good listening and dancing music
on 27 May 2013
Love country music and have learned a linedance to this track which I really like so wanted the music.Most of the tracks of music I purchase are for dancing to.
on 10 September 2013
I like this track easy listening, enjoyable music, lots of tracks on the cd but not listend to them all
on 24 September 2013
A very good track that is well sung, never heard them before but they are good and the music is smooth
on 19 August 2013
Decided to download this song from Amazon as I had trouble in trying to buy the CD. Nice tune to listen too.
on 26 June 2013
a good value disc with a lot of older style country music well written and preformed i will have to think hard about buying the album now
on 15 June 2013
track did not download....have asked for a refund...hopefully to have problem fixed..sometime soon...will try again sometime soon..when i have more time..
on 9 November 2013
Very Good Song, just my type of music, bought it for one of the dances that I do, What else can I say