on 23 June 2017
played it years ago found old disc it shattered in DVD drive so i ordered this one looked new original disc and box works a treat.so addictive for a golden oldie it's awesome fun to play
on 30 July 2013
This game took up many hours of my youth and I would still recommend it.

Managing and expanding your theme part is simple yet engaging. Building your own rollercoaster lets you get creative. For the price, there's still plenty of hours that can be had building up a park from scratch.

Very user friendly, yet surprisingly challenging. A definite purchase!
on 10 December 2012
I have enjoyed the RollerCoaster Tycoon series since a young age. It gives a more realistic gameplay than other theme park games on the market but is still a great deal of fun to play. I admit the 2nd is not as good as the first in my opinion but I also haven't had as much chance to play the 2nd so maybe my opinion is incomplete. Still a great game.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 27 October 2010
It may be on the old side now but its still the best Rollercoaster Tycoon game there is, its fun and addictive. I had to order another copy from Amazon as i lost my old copy, very good service delivery wise and at a good price!
9 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2011
My 9 year old bought this with his own money and absolutely loves it. He has even designed roller coasters so scary that no one dares go on them. He has been teaching his 5 year old sister to design her own theme park, and she loves it too.

The only complaint my son has, is very minor. He has seen a friend make the roller coasters go underground but the tutorial doesn't cover it, so he can't make that work.

It works perfectly on our old windows XP computer, we haven't tried it on anything else. A highly recommended game.
One person found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 9 August 2015
Very happy to purchase this game, works on Windows 7 without crashing or errors. Spent hours of fun building roller coaster and doing missions. A must have game if your into simulation games.
on 13 August 2013
Mint Disc/Cartridge, Great Case, Mint Cover, Well Played, Nothing entirely wrong with this Game, Reason for buying it cos i loved this Game / series of game / what it was based on
on 31 January 2016
Bought this before I got RT 3! Was amazing!
on 4 January 2014
All 3 parts of RCT 2 means lots of rides, parks, and themes. RCT 2 is brilliantly conceived and has the all important sandbox mode for creating your own custom park.
on 24 September 2016