Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 26 August 2010
Very disappointed. The hat doesn't stay on and my grandaughter's attempts to put it back on resulted in the head breaking off. Nicely modelled but rather frail for robust play.
on 5 May 2013
Great doll - perfect size. Although admittedly, my husband had to glue the hat, just so it wouldn't get lost. My daughter really loves her Jessie, though her leg did break. Not blaming the manufacturer, my daughter must have bashed it real hard. The husband glued Jessie back together again. So all is well. Might have to buy another one though. Oh and fast delivery too! Great job.
on 4 January 2011
I found this toy to be overpriced, maybe it was my mistake in thinking the figure was larger than it was and that was why it was so expensive, but it turned out to be twice the price of high street stores, and then p&p was added as well.
I am disappointed that Amazon sellers are taking advantage of customers in this way, hiking their prices in the run up to Christmas to take advantage of the Christmas deadline - I will definitely not be recommending this seller and would not use them again.
on 17 March 2011
My 3yr old daughter loves this doll. The only problem is that the hat does tend to fall off easily. Apart from that, if you don't want to spend a fortune on a Jessie doll then this is a great little one to buy.
on 16 November 2011
My Grandaughter was really chuffed with the Jessie toy, so that makes me happy, I was surprised how small it was for the price but I guess as it is a popular toy this season the prices will be high
on 24 June 2013
I purchased this for my 3 year grandson along with others in this series, Only Jessie was of very poor quality / design, Within 2 days one of her legs had broken on the top joint,
on 9 January 2013
This is a lovely toy at a very good price, and a must have item for all Toy Story fans! However the joints are a little weak so could be broken by a heavy handed child!
on 12 January 2013
I purchased this figure for my nieces birthday, she loves toy story. Arrived in good time and was exactly what I/she wanted.
on 10 January 2014
My 2yr old loves this the only thing Jessie's hat doesn't fit very well keeps falling off but he still loves it
on 28 May 2012
3 year old grandson has just discovered toy story and is obsessed. Wish they would bring out toy story 4 so can have another dvd to watch. Anyway Jessie Doll went down a treat, even though bought for a boy it is still very much played with alongside Buzz and Woody