Colour: Black|Style: One|Change

on 14 April 2017
These are headphones that i keep going back to. First off the packaging is second to none, one of the best packaged that comes with a lot of acessories; five pair of rubber tips.

The main standout to these headphones has to be the cable, it's flat. These headhones reduce tangling and kink-ups much more than a standard cable.

For a budget headphone the sound quality is above expectations, it is very cohesive and warm. What they can do well is bass. The treble is smooth. The Jays a-JAYS offer superb value - bringing a warm, involving and thoroughly well-controlled sound
on 7 March 2017
These are really good headphones, great sound and actually are as tangle free as possible for a pair of wired headphones. BUT just do yourself a favour and buy these directly from Jays - they offer a 24month guarantee and they do this because you will need it. Everyone I know who has a pair of these has had some issue. My pair sound great but the microphone is broken and I would really love to get a working pair but the warranty is not covered by purchases outside of the Jays site.

That means I probably have to buy another pair, which in the end works out to the same price as a pair on the Jays website.
on 4 March 2017
I was looking for some low end headphones after my others broke. These had quite good reviews so I thought they would be at least usable for a while. They arrived really quickly, however as another reviewer mentioned they sound like a stethoscope when you walk they make so much noise like a you are listening to a heartbeat. They also do not sit in the ears very well and the wire is constantly getting tangled. These are ok if you plan to use them while sitting still at least then they do not make a noise. If you plan on using them on the go get another pair instead as they are unusable.
on 22 May 2017
These are very good for sound quality. The cable is sturdy and great design. However, you can hear the cable moving whilst playing music if you're also moving. Not so great but they will do.
on 21 May 2017
Nice earphones, I used to have Jays Four's and they were great so I thought I'd go up a level, my only little issue is because the bodies of the earphones themselves are very small they can be more difficult to keep in your ears than the fours. I think this is because the bit where the lead comes out is interfering with my ears. But great if you have little ears I guess!
on 22 December 2011
If you're only planning on using these earphones whilst sitting still, then they're great headphones for the price. However, when moving, all you can hear is a rustling sound in the earphones which completely spoils the sound. They also do not stay in your ear very well. After doing my research post-purchase, it seems like i'm not the only person to experience problems whilst moving around. I swiftly gave these earphones to my young brother.
on 12 February 2017
Awful fit in the ears. Everything else (sound, cable, remote) is actually quite a solid product, but these things are horrible designed from an ergonomics perspective. Read the other reviews. If you're sitting still, they will stay in your ears alright. But even walking around with them will cause them to fall out within a few minutes.
on 20 January 2013
With the right sleeve they fit really well and will sound good too.

The in-line remote works really well (on iphones, ipads & ipods) and the flat cable is not a gimmick, it doesn't tangle!

Worth buying.
on 21 June 2012
Worked for less than a month and stopped working, pretty sure I emailed seller sooo long ago and never got aresponse Even bought the first editions before these which failed too. Would have left a 1 star review earlier if I had remembered I got them from here!
on 9 April 2015
I used Jays four and enjoyed it(lasted about 2yrs). Thought that the newer model would be better.
Don't get me wrong as these are good earphones but the buds keep falling out of my ear despite changing the sizes.
I find it annoying considering that it costs more than my previous one.