Customer reviews

Tuff-Luv Faux leather tri-fold Commuter Wallet train ticket / bus pass wallet holder case - brown
Size: Tri-fold|Colour: Brown|Change

on 31 July 2017
3 years and 6 months later, and it's still going strong! The pefect travel companion ever since SWT did away with their three-pocket travelcard holder. It's perfect for displaying my travelcard, photocard and railcard together, so whichever I need on display when I'm relaxing on the train I can just lay it out in front of me for the guard to check without a word to me! The pockets can also comfortably fit one other card in each slot, for any other cards you might regularly use in addition to the 3 you want to display. This is not to mention the cash pocket which is also incredibly handy. I now take this everywhere as a much easier to carry and more convenient to use alternative to a regular style wallet and so I highly recommend it!
on 2 May 2016
As a regular commuter I have to carry a discount card, RFID travel card, and paper tickets. I have got through loads of free (and paid for) plastic card wallets over the years. Hopefully this compact and stylish wallet will see me through to retirement :)
The individual pockets are quite tight and probably will not respond well to be over stuffed - this should stop me hoarding used train tickets.
The note folder is handy for storing an emergency tenner.
on 6 June 2012
Great product. The Oyster card fits in securely and my other two cards (gym pass and loyalty card) fit in securely. The paper money slot is perfect. As well as storing paper money in the money slot I've also stored a small plastic zip bag (the size of passport photo bag) in the money slot to keep loose change. It looks stylish and it's soft to hold (like soft leather). Completely recommend this product.
on 14 September 2017
I have only given it 3 stars as the elastic that keeps it closed is very loose
on 14 May 2017
Does the job of holder 3x season tickets [cards] nicely with room for paper tickets/cash inside
on 2 August 2017
Perfect item.
on 30 May 2017
Excellent product and great price just what I was looking for.
on 6 March 2015
is ok not to bulky and right size to use
on 20 October 2016
Ok
on 2 October 2012
I got fed up with the plastic ticket holders issued by the rail company. They just fail apart after a few months. The travel wallet is superb. I have my season ticket, oyster card and ticket id and keep a few business cards in there. It looks smart and professional but you also know it is there. The plastic holders are so light you can walk out the house and not realise you have forgotten your ticket. It is good quality. Highly recommened for the daily commuter.

See one answered question