on 19 February 2012
Was reminiscing with some friends and remembered I had a favourite toy growing up, thought I still had him but Hubby threw him away without realising. Wanted to buy him again, fantastic that I found him... not the same as the original as some features like the tail and clothing have been changed but almost as good. Has pride of place in bedroom, hubby knows NOT to touch him!!
on 10 June 2011
This Plush Gobo from Manhattan toys is full of character and faithful to the spirit of the original TV show. His beautifully soft, orange plush fur is nicely offset by wacky magenta hair. I purchased this Gobo as a fun accessory for the back seat of my car, but he would make a lovely companion in any environment.
on 13 December 2012
I saw this soft to and I couldn't help buying it. It's really cute and if you're a real fan of "Fraggle Rock" and Gobo specially, you should buy it because you won't regret your purchase.
on 11 December 2012
My son absolutely loves this toy and i would fully recommend anyone to buy it - not the most conventional cuddly toy but it does the job for him!:) and that's 5 stars in our eyes.
on 5 October 2015