Dinosaur Train InterAction Ned Brachiosaurus
Style: Ned Brachiosaurus|Change

on 14 February 2016
My son is dinosaur crazy, and loves these toys. The best feature is the interaction with other toys from the same range, and so you really need two or three to get the full benefit. Before Christmas I thought I'd test them, and before I knew it, they were all chatting away.The kids were in bed, and I was desperately trying to keep these dinosaurs quiet as they were challenging each other to a roaring competition! ! Great fun, and nicely made.They are also a really good size for young children of about three to six years old.
on 5 November 2015
My 4 year old grandson loves this! I bought Tiny to go with him so they can chat to each other. It's educational as well as fun.
Press their buttons once & they Roar, say hello & start chatting giving facts about each other, for example what they eat ( carnivore/herbivore ) , or height/size, environment & traits etc.
If they're left alone for a while without play they go to sleep & start snoring. Lol.
on 19 July 2017
This is a present for my daughters birthday. We already have the brachiosaurus one and she loves it so we are hoping she will like the others she gets for her birthday too. Looking forward to seeing how the dinosaurs interact together too.
on 1 August 2017
Along with the rest of the dinosaurs, it is a great toy however this one is in German with no option to change to English. My daughter loves it all the same: guess we need to learn German now haahaa
on 7 July 2017
Brachiosaurus is my daughters favourite dinosaur so we got this for her, she loves it. We have since ordered some of the other dinosaurs in the set for her 3rd birthday.
on 18 March 2017
Nice cheap toy for any dinosaur fan, however I thought it would do more then it does with the interaction
on 11 August 2017
Great toy, good price. My son enjoyed playing with this. Makes a range of fdifferent phrases. Simple to operate, didn't require any assembly and the batteries last a long time. No complaints.
on 3 January 2017