on 13 June 2013
my 2 year old dino mad son absolutely loves boris it is as described and i think a really good price compared to other similar products on the market which are over priced! its great that it interacts with other toys from the cartoon series as this gives me options for christmas and birthdays!
on 25 July 2013
My four year old son loves this worth every penny. Bought buddy aswell and other dinosaur train toys. I think we may be collecting them :-).
on 17 April 2013
Product arrived on time and was as described my nephew loves it and was great that the batteries were included so he could play with it straight away.
on 14 February 2016
My son is dinosaur crazy, and loves these toys. The best feature is the interaction with other toys from the same range, and so you really need two or three to get the full benefit. Before Christmas I thought I'd test them, and before I knew it, they were all chatting away. The kids were in bed, and I was desperately trying to keep these dinosaurs quiet as they were challenging each other to a roaring competition! ! Great fun, and nicely made. They are also a really good size for young children of about three to six years old. In fact, Boris is huge. Great toys.
on 1 June 2016
Bought this for a Xmas present for my 3yr old boy, he absolutely loves it, and got a few other they way they interact with each other is great, my name is Boris! lol. and when they haven't been moved in a while they start snoring..... hilarious
good noise effects and mouth opens and legs move too, my son has spent hours playing with this toy and his other dinosaurs.
definatley recommend and worth every penny, money well spent
on 14 August 2016
This dinosaur was lovely gift my little nephew was delighted , it came in a huge box , and as you know all children enjoy opening large presents.

Being tough little boy it has stood the test of repeated crashing , throughing and bashing , the colour is lovely and very sturdy, the clever part is the roar when the mouth opens to show is sharp teeth, it a big thumbs up from my nephew and hence an even bigger thumbs up from me.

For all you parents out there with dinosaur crazy children this is impressive and very interactive , they will be swept away in there own little Jurassic world for hours.
on 14 December 2015
I purchased boris and tank for my 3 year old great nephew who is dinosaur mad.
My husband and I tested them to see how the interaction works and both said how fabulous these are extremely pleased
on 5 November 2015
My 4 year old grandson loves this! I bought Tiny to go with him so they can chat to each other. It's educational as well as fun.
Press their buttons once & they Roar, say hello & start chatting giving facts about each other, for example what they eat ( carnivore/herbivore ) , or height/size, environment & traits etc.
If they're left alone for a while without play they go to sleep & start snoring. Lol.
on 27 December 2013
Boris the dinosaur is large, heavy and interactive! He snores when led down on the floor and speaks to you randomly! He also roars on demand and a button opens his mouth. We have two and they speak to each other despite being the same dinosaur. I can not recommend this enough. My Four year old and my Three year old just love their Boris toys! (They sleep with them in bed!)

It's pricey, but worth it.
on 6 November 2015
Well where do I start I'm so excited about this! I ordered it with very little expectation for the price as most toys these days are very little for a lot of ££. It's double the size of what i expected and great quality it's for my 3 year old boy for Xmas but I know he will love it and I can't wait for him to open it so I can have a little play! An amazing buy :)