on 20 November 2012
I wanted a perimeter alert to warn me of anyone approaching my front door and side gate - and this does precisely that.

The sensors fix over just one screw (I would have preferred the unit to be permanently fixed and the cover then to be screwed on, but hey ho) and are permanently active. These take a PP3 battery (the rectangular one)

The alarm body can be slid over two screws or left freestanding to move around as desired. It can be set to 'high' or 'low' in 'alarm' and 'chime' or turned off completely. It takes 3 C batteries.

The fixings are provided, but I found the screws to be slightly too large - not a problem for me, we've got hundreds of the things.

The chime is great - I can take the main unit into the garden and can now get to the door before impatient delivery men leave. It works fine from the front of the house to the back and out into the garden - but perhaps distance could be limiting the signal for some reviewers? I've had mine less than a week, so can't vouch for battery life.
33 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 October 2015
Couldn't be a bigger fan! Purchased these a while ago now and they're still working on the first set of batteries. I have them in the garage that is separate from the house. Very loud alarm or chime mode. When you hit one of the sensors the alarm goes off continuously for a good amount of time, a minute maybe, more than enough to alert you from a deep sleep if required. If you keep moving past the sensor the alarm keeps going, no stopping and starting or just giving up after a time. Granted, this is not an alarm to alert the neighbours particularly, unless theyre really listening out, but for the purposes of alerting you to thieving £@#*s in your garage or shed this is ideal. I place my alarm next to the front window as well so its as loud as possible outside in the hope it may spook em, but who knows if that'd work. No regrets in buying though.
on 4 March 2013
I have actually bought 5 of these now, this was after buying about 10 others that basically would go off randomly or have other major faults this alarm however has proved the most reliable and consistent and would recommend this alarm above all others.
on 10 March 2015
After several attempts, following all the instructions on 'pairing' the various parts, the remote control will not disable the alarm. I've tried to get advice from Easy Alarms but they don't answer the phone and haven't responded to my email. It's a shame because it may be a good system when it works but I find it hard to trust a seller who doesn't respond to requests for help. Next step trading standards !
on 3 June 2017
Very good quality product, works very well as described by seller. I am a bit dunious as to the waterproof claim, but we will see. No problems so far.
on 19 May 2016
i have these inside my caravan as extra security one in main bedroom and one in lounge ,and they work perfectly as i deterrant and also as a good alarm
on 29 June 2014
Excellent product everybody should have one or to of product excellent working 100 percent ok speedy delivery excellent that is why i give it ten stars excellent Weatherproof & Wireless Garden, Garage, Shed, Driveway Burglar Alarm and/or Visitor Alert
on 23 April 2015
very good keeps you safe at night lets you know if anybody comes on garden
on 4 June 2017
Very satisfied
on 9 August 2017
Great little alarm system and very easy to set up .would recommend this item to other customers.