Customer reviews

on 13 March 2013
Bought Red for my baby daughter as she was my favourite fraggle when I was a child. She absolutely loves her...snuggles her and bobs her up and down when we sing the theme tune...A good likeness to Red and one of my daughters favourite soft toys...it was a bit on the expensive side but so glad I bought this now!!!
on 24 January 2014
I ordered this due to my husband calling my sister a fraggle. It's absolutely brilliant and makes me smile everytime I look at it because it reminds me of my sister who I love dearly. I would highly recommend this to anybody it's so much fun and makes me smile everyday I look at it. Highly Recommended!!!!
on 16 April 2013
Lovely quality item quite large too my little girl who loves the fraggles adores her and carries her everywhere can't wait to collect the set.
on 3 March 2013
Red was bigger than I expected. Was an impromptu present for a 30yr old who was unwell. Cheered her up. Red is now sitting on her pillow.
on 27 December 2011
bought this for my daughter who loved watching fraggle rock when she was younger. the product was just as described and even better
on 5 December 2014
Bought for granddaughter for Xmas. I am sure she will enjoy it - she too has red hair and a similar hairstyle.
on 14 February 2014
my daughter had one of these toys as a child.when i saw it just had to get for her. she loves it
on 30 April 2015
Just the thing. A gift for my daughter. She was so like red as a child.
on 27 February 2017
Seems pricey at first but is a really well made toy
on 18 November 2015
also ordered for a freind