Size: 32 DD|Colour: White|Change

on 5 September 2012
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I just got my shock absorber through the post this morning (ordered it yesterday afternoon)

Tried it on and it's a snug fit, feels a little tighter than a normal bra but nothing major. I have no breast popping out anywhere which is unusual being a 34H!

I then jumped up and down, danced around and everything stayed in and in place!!!!

I am so overjoyed, I'm now looking to get it in black and nude. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY IF YOU BUY THIS I ASSURE YOU OF THAT!!!
0Comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 April 2012
Ordered my usual size, fitted well. Amazing support and comfortable too. Star jumps- bring it on- My chest stays exactly in my chest area now rather than round my knees or ears!!
on 8 November 2013
Great bra, keeps it all in place. Wide strap bras and comes up quite high at the front, which makes you feel very secure.
on 28 October 2013
Just what I need and the price is right

No bounce and fits perfectly

This is the third pair of shock absorber bras I own, highly reconmend them, good quality and value for money

Bought another brand the other day and its just like wearing a normal bra which I am now using it for.
on 21 September 2012
I ordered this sports bra in anticipation of a great fit and a great support. It didn't materialise. In general, it has a good cut, but there is something wrong with the side panels that come too high and cut into the flesh on the side of the armpits. Only trying it on left red-ish marks and I cannot see being able to wear it without discomfort. Also, I was not very keen on the material. It felt harsh on the skin. However, I can see why it got so many good reviews, as it would give a very good support. If it was slightly curved in the area mentioned earlier, it would've been a great sports bra despite my dislike of the fabric. I am disappointed it isn't for me.
on 24 July 2013
Great at a great price. I love this for running and is the most comfortable sports bra ever.
also there is no plastic fitting in the back that a lot of sports bras have & which i found extremely
uncomfortable.
on 10 November 2013
arrived quickly, was very happy with item.Supports you very well, and i do alot of combat classes, so would buy again.
on 4 September 2015
Worth paying the extra vs the cheap Shock Absorber bra I bought at the same time. This bra feels robust and sturdy.
It's hard to find a decent sports bra in an F cup - while my boobs don't look amazing in this one they do feel supported and don't look like one big sausage like they do in some.
on 10 February 2014
nice and comfortable and good strong material. fits well and made to last. good support. got this bra with a discount and very pleased with it.
on 31 January 2014
I am a 32f, I found this bra a good fit, very supportive, hardly any movement and comfortable to wear, I would highly recommend!