on 28 August 2013
Sorry to say it but its true this story ticks every predictable box in my book, rookies who beome heroes defying their superiors by beating the bad aliens!! Ohh please.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2014
What a fantastic read I loved this from start to finish. Really got involved in this book and the last book to do that to me was a book called Lucifers Hammer.

Dodgy recommends this book... Oh if you get a chance read Lucifers Hammer.
on 17 September 2014
Highly recommended, excellent read, quality & well worth the price!.
on 30 June 2015
Not much epic about this
on 13 July 2014
Wooden characters, poor dialogue and very unimaginative.

This type of story has been done a 100 times and this is one of the worst versions of it.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 December 2013
as a fairly thin (in several senses) novelette I found iut good fodder for a plane journey or the like
One person found this helpful
on 21 September 2014
excellent
on 28 July 2013
This is not at all my usual genre which is why I have given it 5 stars for catching my attention so vividly since early morning when I started it until I finished it just now. Great characters you want to see survive and plenty of scope for the future. very well written with lots of tension and action.
on 15 April 2013
I enjoyed this gripping story and I really need to find the reason behind the alien attacks,
and see how the characters develop, and survive.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 September 2013
a good yarn! an enjoyable series downloaded and read of in no time. kept you entertained but not going to win any awards would recommend for anybody who wants to read and not think!