HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 17 December 2016
I am just fed up paying the ridiculous prices HP charge for these ink cartridges. Even at Amazon prices - it is just a rip-off.

Until recently, I was loathe to use compatible inks as my previous experiences were not happy. However, I have recently purchased UK manufactured 'premium' cartridges and found them to work equally as well as the HP originals - and contain twice the amount of ink at a fraction of the price.
As my printer is way out of warranty anyway, I always use these compatibles rather then the HP inks.
on 5 January 2014
Not impressed. I ordered new HP item, received to all intents and purposes what looks like a HP cartridge and it states on delivery invoice Open Box item. However, there is no use / best by date and this makes me wonder how old this cartridge is and if it has been laying on a shelf somewhere for years and is out of date. Or if it's a genuine article. There are lots of counterfeit goods out there nowadays.

If I order an HP item I expect it to arrive in the original packaging. If I had wanted to order an open box item ( which I wouldn't ) I would have done so. If I'm paying for a new Item I expect to receive a new item and expect it to arrive in appropriate packaging with appropriate manufacturers details / codes and dates !

I will not order this item again from Amazon.again.
on 14 April 2017
The real thing. Only genuine HP cartridges work on my HP printer. I've tried cheaper options and they seize up in no time or smudge all over the page! Not worth trying to save with alternatives, better to stick with the real McCoy and find the best prices.
on 6 December 2014
I bought four black cartridges, unfortunately. The first one was fine, this one isn't recognized by the HP printer. It's never happened before with a genuine HP cartridge, which makes me suspect this isn't one. Have great problems using it, and I can't return it because I bought it more than a month ago.
on 2 September 2016
Does exactly what it's meant to do, I always buy genuine ink carts as my printer will not accept or work with refill's. The right product for the machine
on 28 December 2015
These genuine products never let me down they are expensive and excellent. All other non genuine cartridges that I have purchase have never failed to let me down and cost me money at the end of the day.
on 22 February 2015
I've been buying HP cartridges from Amazon for ages now and have never had any problems with any of them.
There are other cheaper brands out there but they do not appear to last as long therefore I'm sticking with the trusted HP Brands.
Great service too.
on 28 October 2015
Never get the unbranded stuff! Tried a few different ones and they always caused problems. One of these cartridges really lasts for ages and works well even with the economy setting. decent enough price for what it is.
on 16 September 2016
Original Ink is Original ink, there-fore 5⭐️ Quality.
How-ever I do think they are grossly over priced.
on 17 April 2014
Amazon are just so great when it comes to saving you time hunting around for the nit bits in life. Ordered, 3-5 days free delivery (because I am tight) and hey presto, arrives as expected. What I love about this product is its just so black and inky, its a dream..