Colour Name: Premium Serrated Edge|Change
Price:£1.84+ Free shipping

on 7 September 2014
I bought this as it was advertised alongside the dressmaking carbon paper I was buying. It seemed like a good idea, but to be honest it's not. It tears the pattern paper because the serrated points are so sharp and it didn't leave enough of a mark for me to see. It might be me. I'm new to dressmaking. But I found using a pencil instead gave me a better indication of lines, etc. Another gadget going spare!
on 19 February 2015
Not impressed! This item arrived from CHINA! No packaging so I have no idea if it is the genuine product. The teeth will go through if you press really hard, but this is nothing like the quality of my other sewing class ladies tools. It needs much sharper teeth to go through all types of pattern paper. Not worth it even at this price . As another reviewer put....'you get what you pay for!'
on 8 April 2013
This is a really nice little tool. I used in in conjunction with the dressmakers carbon paper. Ideal for marking out the smaller sizes of a child's dress pattern when you may want to use the larger sizes later.
on 2 August 2011
Get this...anyone studying fashion design or making clothes! This is you need to trace patterns!!!! Amazing price! It's the best price out there! A fraction of what you pay in cataolges!

Don't know why it's advertised as a toy! It's not! I would keep it safe far away from children!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 12 May 2015
I've been waiting for this wheel to arrive and its here and been used. I now have every thing I need for tracing and copying patterns. It's so easy to use I can use this and go over the marks with one of my marker pens. Works well patterns move when your pinning with one of these that doesn't matter. Would use seller again came well packaged and quickly.
on 3 December 2012
You get what you pay for i suppose, i brought the cheapest i could find and as a result the wheel does not rotate smoothly.
on 29 June 2016
The product did not look at all like the one shown, and was not in any packaging except a plastic bag. It looks and feels very cheap. As noted in other reviews it does not mark well, either. Would not buy again.
VINE VOICEon 1 July 2014
Like most other reviewers, I bought this paired with some dressmaker's carbon in order to trace patterns onto fabric without having to cut them out. It does exactly what I need it to at a bargain price. Like other reviewers have said, the quality isn't great - but what to you expect for £2.14? Does the job for me :)
on 4 January 2015
Great little tracing wheel to help me trace the patterns off so I can get the right size without cutting the original. Works best if you have a cutting board or cork matts underneath, almost ended up with holes in my tablet!
This product does its job but its rather flimsy and I felt that any pressure I applied it might break it. the points are quite sharp so you have to be careful about what type of material you use it on and you can only use the carbon paper a couple of times without it shredding.