Customer reviews

The Kids From "Fame"
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 17 July 2013
I had this on vinyl so very happy to re-capture my youth whilst driving the car. Also bought one for my sister.
on 2 October 2013
been after this cd for a long time, I had the cassette version and finally upgraded to the cd version
on 12 January 2016
This album takes me back to my youth. The original "Glee" series of the 1980s. Where it all started for many people I would think. The songs hold up well and the production is still crisp. The playing is excellent and this is stilll a fantastic album to listen to at any time. Good to see it has been re-issued on CD. I only had the vinyl and this is great.
on 2 June 2010
This album was a favourite when I was a teenager - can't believe I left it this long to get it on CD! The 'Kids from Fame' is a classic album and for those who (like me) LOVED the TV programme, it will bring back lots of happy memories! O yes - delivery etc. etc. was also very good! :-)
on 28 October 2016
I had this album in cassette form when I was a kid and lost it many years ago, I never forgot the songs and order they were in. Listening to it now brings back so many memories of the TV series and my childhood. They didn't get better than this.
on 5 January 2010
this was such a find had this lp on vinyl as a young girl

have bored my teenagers with it all ready!! it fab cant wait to share it with some girls friends from the day!!
on 12 April 2016
Fame and its followers have another singing and music academy to listen to. Wonderful songs and incredible rhytm in order to remember the 80's. 100% fantastic
on 28 November 2012
Ahh the memories! I used to love this show and spent endless hours of my childhood dancing and singing along to the songs on this album. Brilliant.
on 10 April 2013
I had this as a child on vinyl in the 80's and played it constantly!! - still sounds as good today! Makes me want to dance around in leg warmers!!!
on 18 March 2013
Some classic songs from the show I loved 30 years ago. Great to have, the songs haven't lost their power for me.