Customer reviews

Price:£7.90+ Free shipping

on 30 July 2017
For £5 including delivery, what is there to complain about!?
Sure its a cheap sight, but it works fine on my 'free rifle' that my neighbour gave me and is more accurate than the iron sights. If you just want a cheap sight to use for plinking or ratting then this is fine.
on 19 September 2013
A good quality and very good priced item. Ideal for target shooting. It has proved to be accurate in sighting.
on 7 July 2017
good
on 17 March 2017
Ok
on 28 June 2017
Delivered on time and exactly as described
on 19 May 2013
delivery was well before the estimated date,
very easy to fit, scoping in is so simple, my 11 year old could do it.
excellent quality for the money, hit the target every time.
would definitely recommend this product
on 9 January 2013
was thrilled with the scope, excellent value for money very easy to set up. my son and husband have had many hours of fun shooting targets in our garden....
on 2 August 2013
This scope is just fantastic! i hit a bottle cap at 40 yards off the top of a golf ball without moving the ball a mm. If you have a .22 rifle and your targer shooting or hunting for small game (pigeons, rabbits ect) then this should be the scope you get. I used to have a hawke scope and i would choose this one over that one any time and this is a quarter of the price. All you people putting bad reviews get a new rifle...
on 7 December 2011
I bought this scope expecting to get what I paid for, a sub £10 scope.

The end pieces are made of a rather thin (but not brittle) plastic and the main body is metal. It doesn't feel too fragile but I was careful when opening and mounting it as I don't think it would survive being dropped from very high.

I mounted it to my SMK XS 15 (.177) air rifle and the supplied mounts fit but it was a tight squeeze to get the teeth over the rails, I guess people would call it snug ;)

I haven't zeroed it just yet as its a little windy here but I did test the adjusting screws which work well but don't click, so I reckon adjusting in the field will be a little bit difficult but as this is a fixed power scope I doubt it would be useful in any ranges further than about 25 yards maximum.

For what I paid, it is a nice little scope, quite similar to the one supplied with the Crosman Rat Catcher. It is light, the mounts are adjustable, the adjustment screws are a little weird but all in all for a cheap scope it is worth the money.

If you are just starting out, backyard plinking or shooting tins off a fence and don't want to invest too much cash this is perfect. If you want more than this has to offer then keep looking.

Im gunna give it 4 stars, good value for money, not too complex so great for newbies and its nice and light so it wont weigh the rifle down.
on 28 October 2010
to be honest i thought that i was buying a cheap and cheerful air gun scope but i was very suprised when i opened the package (which was promptly dispached to me) to find a great little scope which fitted my gun purfectly-easy to zero in too. My uncle who is in the know and is very knowlageable about air guns said it is very good...
22 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse