Customer reviews

Ornami Silver Marcasite Set Bypass Ring
Price:£10.95 - £16.39+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 7 June 2012
I have to start by saying that I love the look of this ring, it's so pretty and although quite chunky is somehow delicate as well.

UNFORTUNATELY though I purchased it about a month ago and already four of the stones are now missing. I have to admit that when I wear jewellery I really do wear it and that includes for washing up and showering etc. that said though I only work in an office and don't do any contact sports or anything.

I would buy this again (and did try to but my size is out of stock) and only wear it on weekends maybe, and I suppose for the price I can't complain too much. But I am just so disappointed that I have a ring I now cannot wear, I would have preferred to pay a little more and have the ring for life!
on 22 October 2011
This is a super pretty and delicate looking marcasite ring, it's a bargain at the price it's currently at. It's really well made and it's very pretty on, it's a permanent fixture on my hand! It's true to size (I bought it in a P and it fits very well)
on 1 October 2011
I bought this ring for my mum. It's very petite but catches the light beautifully. Very happy with this purchase.
on 3 June 2013
Was given some money for some jewellery and had had this ring sitting in my basket for a while so decided to finally buy it. Read the previous reviews which were positive. Was not sure what size I was but went for the middle size. When it came it fitted perfectly. It is beautiful and much more delicate and daintier then in the picture. The gems sparkle in the light and I would say it looks more expensive than it is. Really pleased with this purchase and would definately recommend it. As others have said it also comes in a presentation box. If you ike Marcasite this is a pretty ring.
on 1 May 2012
Gorgeous little ring. Excellent value for money. It looks nicer on than shown in the picture. It even came in a beautiful ring box. Anyone who buys this will not be disappointed.
It would make a fantastic gift for someone, or just buy one for yourself, like I did.
on 6 August 2013
This ring is gorgeous! Marcasite used to be called poor mans diamonds. It flashes like diamonds when the light hits it. I have had many comments on this ring and would recommend as an everyday wear
on 29 August 2013
love this ring,sparkles on my finger,very elegant ring, arrived quickly,good price,,love it,many of my friends have commented on its sparkle.
on 27 March 2014
Really lovely ring. I love marcasite in any case. The ring arrived promptly and I was not disappointed when I opened the box. Couldn't believe the price, such brilliant value. I would say that although I am usually a size L it was quite a snug fit and felt more like a K1/2 but couldn't bear to send it back and can get it on and off with a bit of difficulty.
The only comment I would like to say to Amazon is that it arrived in a large oblong box with plenty of wasted packaging with the small ring box down at the very end. There was absolutely no need for all this packaging and they should be thinking more of reducing packaging and considering the environment. Would definitely recommend this ring though. Looks like black diamonds from a distance and has a nice sparkle. Also not flimsy or too petite, which is something I wondered about before it arrived.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 19 September 2013
You cant really complain for the price of this ring as it does look really nice. Good size to so don't expect some tiny ring for the price as its of a decent size.
on 29 July 2011
cut price ring in marcasite which i love. good price. had several friends remark on it and they like it. excellent present ( for those that like marcasite). looks expensive but was a bargain. comfortable to wear. i am glad i got it.