on 19 January 2016
I have this dog food delivered via subscribe and save. I have 5 dogs, two are picky eaters and two have sensitive stomachs and have problems keeping weight on, the other will eat anything. All of them love this food, we have had very few digestive accidents and gas production has been drastically reduced....which is a blessing when you have 5 dogs all playing the trumpet at the same time. All in all its a good all rounder and is very competitively priced.
on 10 July 2016
Great product for the price. Having it delivered by Amazon is a massive plus as it's a pain to carry and transport, particularly as i have a young baby in arms too.

You do get more "output" than other brands with a lower grain amount, e.g. Akela, Millie's etc, however they are double the price. We've had labs now for ten years and this is always my go to food for quality and a decent price.
on 17 August 2016
I had to put my dog on this as he was suffering from some sort of stomach related problems where he could not digest certain foods. He took to it straight away and after 6 weeks of continual use he always clears his bowl and his coat looks the best ever. I will never buy another brand from now on as I am that pleased with the results!
on 13 January 2017
Dog loves these
on 3 December 2017
Its Skinners, Nothing to dislike at all. Have fed their food for years now and don't see myself ever changing, Have reared 2 lots of puppies on their puppy food as well. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Skinners at all.
on 2 December 2015
My 10year old greyhound has a very sensitive digestive system & used to suffer from frequent long lasting bouts of diarrhoea . The vet gave him probiotic powders then the very expensive Hills & Science Plan food but nothing worked . At this stage I took matters into my own hands & by a process of eliminating various items then re-introducing them one by one I discovered that he was intolerant to chicken . Since starting him on Skinners Field & Trial hypoallergenic duck & rice dried food there has been a truly remarkable dramatic & sustained improvement in his health , so..........a big thank you to Skinners for such a wonderful product .
on 27 September 2016
Our labrador sometimes has loose stools. We were told to up her fibre intake. I scoured the web and came across this. So far so good. She loves it and best of all we save money too. I also like that it is dairy and grain free. The delivery was fast too.
on 11 March 2017
Really good product, suits our dog down to the ground, she really enjoys it. Well packed and quickly delivered.
on 24 January 2013
ordered dried tripe before in the same size bag, it has lasted 4 months feeding 2 dogs with it, thought i'd order some different food for them to give them a change and i can say that they really are enjoying it, opened the bag as soon as it arrived and they were tucking in straight away, these size bags are well worth the money, and save struggling back from the shops with small boxes that only last a couple of days, so it'll be another 4 months before i have to order any more, and the free delivery is great thanks amazon.
on 20 May 2017
Not impressed with these buiscuits they had a musty smell to them and my dogs wouldn't eat them yet they love scinners buiscits . I buy my dog food online because I'm disabled and can't carry sacks OV dog