Colour: Orange|Size: 12 mm x 1.2 m|Change

on 8 April 2017
I purchased this lead for my partner's dog as training equipment, and my partner is pleased with the gift! The lead is strong, easy to clip on and the handle is comfortable to hold and doesn't strain against the skin if the dog needs to be held back suddenly. The only thing I would say is that upon arrival, the colour (I chose purple) was like an unusual pinkish-purple kind of shade. However that being said, the colour is very pretty and suits my partner's companion really well! Would definitely purchase from this brand again and would highly recommend to anyone looking for equipment for their canine pets.
on 22 June 2017
Absolutely perfect I would like to purchase a torquise medium size harness to match however on doing so iv received small patterned one @ a medium bright green instead of matching torquise these it ride @ tried to return but for some unknown reason although u can easily mail me they don't recognise me so iv tried doing the letters for new password being disabled unfortunately I'm not quick enough@ must b registered with you otherwise I couldn't do this Red dingo products are great . Thank you
on 12 December 2014
Excellent quality, does not fray or break, good strong fastener, fab colours. I have just bought my third Red Dingo lead (and matching collar) and plan to buy another in the future in yet another different colour! Would never buy any other sort now.
on 23 January 2014
I must have these leads in almost every colour. They are so well made and last. No need to replace so far but can't resist the colours, so have bought a few. Fast delivery and would recommend the width and length. Some come as less wide in width so do check. Thank you.
on 28 August 2013
Fiddly clip that appears quite brittle, only takes a little bit of sand for it to jam. The black fabric of the handle began to click and bobble very quickly. I would not buy another one.
on 11 April 2017
Great quality for this price
on 6 March 2014
I have bought many Red Dingo items and I think the quality is unbeatable at the moment. I have bought other brands, but always come back to the best on the market for the price, in my opinion. The length of this lead is perfect for me and the handle is very comfy. My dog Paddy is Fox Red Lab and is very strong and due to the quality of the fastening and durability of the material, I don't worry that this lead will snap or break.
on 28 May 2011
Fabulous bright orange colour really makes lead stand out and looks great against my black and white dog. Strong lead with comfortable soft handle. Very pleased with purchase.
I got new collars for my four Chihuahuas and then wanted new matching leads so I ordered two of these to use with a coupler on each lead. I would have liked a matching purple coupler but they don't make them in many colours only black and red. I am waiting for a purple one.
I love the soft handle on this lead. The handle is padded. The handle is not the same material as the lead, it does scag and caught on a small amount of dry skin on my finger.
I have very small dogs and find the clip on this lead to be slightly heavier than I would have really liked. I might see if could change the clip on the end to a smaller size or I might just be a worry pot.
Other wise very happy with my new dogs leads.
The lead is 1.2m/ 4ft long
15mm wide.
The purple colour is lovely.
I hope my review helped, if not please leave a comment.
Kind regards
Lauren
on 24 October 2012
These leads are lovely - really good padded handle (ideal for us with 3 dogs)
nice and long and excellent quality