on 19 February 2014
When they arrived I was disappointed in how they looked as I realised they were plastic, and they look it, but that's my fault for not reading the description properly, other than that they are nice enough, fit well together and my son likes them, so that's all that matters really.
on 5 January 2011
i was really impressed with these russian dolls, even though it has the measurments listed, i was still expecting them to be bigger lol,
packaging was good and really good detail on the dolls and well designed
on 29 December 2014
Bought for a seven year old as he was always fighting over the original Russian dolls with his sister. It is ok but not as good as the originals. They could be a bit more original and varied in design toKe it more interesting.
These Russian doll 'ninjas' look amazing and are well made, They are fairly small in stature but look good sitting on the shelf of any young kid. The styling of the graphics looks really nice, I got these for a present for a seven year old nephew and he loved, played with them for a while then set them on a shelf in his room. Who says kids can't have ornaments.
on 20 June 2013
I ordered this for my son, he was highly delighted with the ninja dolls. The quality of the product is really good and the idea of ninja Russian was a great idea as appeals to all. I would definitely recommend this item. This product definitely met expectations.
on 25 March 2013
I asked for these little guys for Christmas and now they happily sit on my shelves. They're smaller than I thought they would be but look great and are a fun addition to my room. I really like matryoshka dolls and was ecstatic to receive these as they're so unique!
on 18 May 2012
This was bought as a birthday present. It is good quality plastic. Will hold up to being played with by a 7 year old.
on 26 March 2013
i quite liked this product perhaps they would be better in wood but as a shelf ornament they are fine
on 1 November 2014
Bought for me as a gift, these wee guys are super cute :-) really love them :-)
on 3 March 2013
It arrived, made me giggle, made my friend who it was intended for giggle. Job done. The fact that the quality was good and that I am considering getting some for myself, well that's a bonus.