Customer reviews

on 2 June 2017
Great size and exceptional quality

Just what i needed to walk round London. Can hold everything with room to spare.

Be aware its very redwood colour... bright but I hope it gets more weathered over time
on 11 June 2017
Lovely work bag
on 2 September 2012
The bag was as described in the advertisement. It is good quality leather, well made and good value for money. The supplier sent the item in good time but unfortunately the courier MRW are not very reliable. The supplier said the goods would be delivered on the 17 August but the courier did not scan it into our local depot until the 17th, I got it 24 August. Hey this is Spain we are talking about.
on 5 December 2011
Fantastic quality and standard and an excellent bargain. I really love this bag for every day use. The colour is a lovely light brown and everything fits in neatly. Love the compartments, although not too many which is good (some organiser bags are like magical mystery tours when you are trying to find anything!!) but this one is just right.
on 1 October 2015
I recently bought a travel wallet by Visconti & I was so impressed by its quality that I purchased this item as soon as I saw it on Amazon. I am not disappointed with the product or the service from the supplier & Royal Mail - it was delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed.

The product itself is beautifully made from high quality, soft leather, with practical storage facilities & a lovely rich brown colour. An added bonus for me is that the leather shoulder strap is easily removed, in order that the bag can be carried by its handle, or so that I can use a Pacsafe anti slash shoulder strap in high theft risk areas.

Excellent all round!
on 15 March 2011
This handbag is fantastic. It has lasted and holds everything I need. The pockets are well designed and the zips are strong. It looks good too
on 4 December 2011
Bag is bigger than my previous one. very happy with quality of leather and workmanship. many compartments and room to put everything in (and more). great buy.I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a quality bag that also looks & feels good.
on 2 May 2013
I had been looking for an organiser bag for a long time with no luck. This bag was just the ticket. It is big enough to fit an ipad in yet compact enough to not weigh me down. It had loads of compartments and is made of good quality leather. It looks like it will last!
Only minor niggle is that the zip for the main compartment do not go very far down the side of the bag which means you can't open it very far if you need to rummage!
on 26 June 2013
It was nearly five,I held back one point as it is just a bit to small which makes access internally tight.
The appearance is good,the quality is excellent,it just needs another couple of inches to give that extra width.
on 1 January 2011
i always using this back since i bought it :)
it's easy to use and looks quite formal but not that bad with casual clothing also.
annoying this is i need to clean it sometimes but it's okay.
this kind of point is always leather products' one.