on 18 May 2016
Not one for serious player,the bridge pins hell of a job to get out. Under bridge piezo doesnt always work on a change of strings, because the slot for the bridge was cut too wide, making it lean over. Needs work to make it playable. Sound like most electric ones with this pickup style poor.
on 28 April 2015
This is a nice looking guitar, but the sound quality is no better than my old £40 Martin Smith beginner guitar. You have to keep the box for the warranty to be valid. I did not get the speedy delivery or phone call that other reviewers have spoken of, so either that was false or Lindo's customer service just isn't as good any more.

The guitar is perfectly 'okay'. But for the price? Stick to a well known brand.
on 14 July 2017
Thanks
on 7 March 2015
Excellent guitar, great sound, good looking, great to play, love it! Took me about 4 weeks to decide to buy it, kept looking then looking away, was a great idea to put a video on of it being played by a pro, this convinced me to buy, glad I did.
on 18 May 2012
This is the first guitar I have ever owned, and I am happy to say that I highly recommend this guitar for any first-time, or long-time players.
The guitar arrived at least 2 days after ordering it, and after taking it out of the package and seeing it without any scratches.. it made my day!
It has an amazing sound, and the accessory pack is very useful, as you get two plectrums, a battery, extra strings etc.
Again, I highly recommend this guitar!
on 7 September 2015
Purchased the left-handed version about a year ago and wanted to try it out for a bit before leaving a review.

Bought as an upgrade from an acoustic dreadnought from another company. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. The size of the body and nut-width make it more convenient to play than my previous guitar. The smaller size doesn't affect the tone at all, and the tone itself is excellent. The action of the guitar is also very good. In-built tuner is useful and the accessories that came with the guitar (strings, picks, capo, etc) have been very useful and worth the cost of the pack.

Only criticism of the pack is that the gig bag provided was thin and almost too small for the guitar. The straps on the free gig bag are adjustable but even on maximum length, if the guitar is already inside it, it's difficult to get on your back if you're over 5'7" or have broad shoulders.

Overall an excellent guitar, especially as a good value upgrade from a basic model. Also nice to have this colour variation available for the left-handed version too (the choice is usually only black or plain wood).
on 8 August 2012
Purchased this guitar for my son and had it delivered to mine ready to give as gift. could not help but have a look and give it a whirl. wow!! what a lovely piece of kit. Handsome instrument and a tone which surprised me. For the money, you will not do better. delivered quickly and well packaged. I think I will be getting another very soon - for myself!!!
on 17 April 2012
This guitar is ideal for a first guitar, my son loves it . Would recommend it for a beginner good value
on 19 November 2013
Having seen the Lido LDG-BF-BK I just liked the whole look of this guitar. Unfortunately when I tried to purchase it there were no left-handed guitars in stock. After getting over my disappointment, I looked to see what they had which turned out to be the ORG-SL-LH. I decided to purchase that instead and to my surprise I really liked the finish of the guitar and it has a lovely tone when played acoustically. As an electric guitar, although not used it though an amp yet, the XLR connection is a bonus feature that has allowed me to hook directly into my MAC and use Garageband software and again the sound is really good.

Although the delivery was first class they do need to review their packaging and I would say they should drop the accessories as it takes away from the quality of the instrument itself. Better give away nothing extra than give away poor quality.
on 6 August 2013
This guitar has the sound of one twice the depth, and really easy to play as both an acoustic and an electric! I've been playing it now in pubs & clubs for the past six months and it hasn't let me down.
... the packaged extras,however, are a joke. The case had the strength and appearance of a binbag, the strap is flimsey the cappo doesnt work and the spare strings are all rapped together in one cheap bundle.
Take my advice, buy this guitar, take the guitar out the cardboard box, and throw all the rest away! It's still a great deal!