Colour Name: Oil Brown|Change

on 7 July 2011
Pros:
+ Lots of compartments
+ small size compared to other wallets i have had
+ see thru card holders x2 for IDs
+ coin pouch
+ perfect size for notes
+ good quality leather, nice smell

Cons:
none
on 4 February 2012
I have been using this wallet for some time now and I must say, the quality is great. Also I love the way the leather has "aged" as the time has passed. Small enough to carry around everyday, and enough space for all my stuff. Would buy this again if I ever lost mine...
on 3 June 2011
Bought this as a favour for a friend who wanted to give his brother a wallet for his birthday (a confusing chain, I know). When the friend saw the wallet I had found, he wanted one for himself. So guess what? I have just bought the 2nd one as this friends' own B'Day is coming up and I KNOW he'll love it. OK, so the brothers will have the same wallet but I couldn't find anything that would 'beat' this one.

It is gorgeous, very smart, good size; the box- nice touch. Super Saver Delivery won me over as well- for if you are going to pay X amount of money for somebody's present- to waste a few £'s on postage just seems odd.

Highly recommend it- it will over-exceed your expectations.
on 25 August 2011
Ordered as a gift and it arrived in time. I live in Latvia, sometimes it takes too long to wait for orders, but this one arrived after 2 weeks. Nice, soft leather, but size was a little smaller than I thought, but , I guess, this is my mistake, because measurements are added on description. Good choice for teenager boy.
on 7 February 2012
Got this wallet as an anniversary gift for my husband. He was absolutely thrilled. We had seen similar wallets but far expensive. My husband wanted coin pocket, good note space £20 fit in easily, credit card holder, and not bulky. This fitted the bill perfectly and it looks smart and comes in smart box. A great bargain. very happy with this product!Managed to slip in my photo too!
on 26 July 2012
It seems well made and does the job OK. I'll use it until it wears out...

Two gripes, first of which is a genuine criticism.

The little popper thing you see in the pictures hinders the pocket behind, making it fiddly to put a card in/out. You get the feeling it hasn't been tried and tested.

It's also a bit small, but realistically I should have been able to work this out from the pictures.
on 23 August 2011
I love this wallet - as far as it is possible to love such a thing!! I've always been someone who carried around cash and cards in my pockets, but cards were always wearing out, so after a couple of "fails", I purchased this. It's not too big or bulky, and yet has a multitude of nooks and crannies for things. It has a great weathered style, and if if was to be bought as a gift for someone, the packaging really is nice. For day-to-day use I am finding it's easy to keep in my back jeans pocket without making me look like I've got a buttock extension. I thoroughly recommend this wallet.
on 2 October 2011
I bought this wallet two months ago for my husband based on the excellent reviews. It arrived promptly, presented well, looked good. However, two months in and the coin section has ripped from the bottom, not stitching but the actual cloth has frayed and come apart. Compared to this, the £5 Topshop wallet my husband had been using for the past two years seems better.
on 4 July 2012
I love my new wallet, great quality, nice looking and enough card slots for me.
I was kinda scared after reading some reviews about the quality of the product (cheap plastic and stuff) but I suppose it was a faulty unit or something as the quality is great.
on 8 June 2011
Poor quality for the price charged - the plastic sheilds inside are just flimsily stuck on to the leather (not stitched) and were torn away already on a new one I received last week - Thankfully it was fulfilled by amazon so received , not waiting for the refund. Would not expect this quality for that price - another one where quality issues are hidden behind a brand name.