Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 19 October 2017
Classic Crumpler style made from bomb-proof materials, but with a few flaws. I got this to use as a laptop bag for a 15" Macbook Pro. It fits perfectly and, from the sides is very well protected with sturdy padding, but crucially the bottom and corners have little padding and leaves the edges of a notebook exposed to bangs especially as the bottom and corners is where the bag will land when dropped or carelessly plonked on the floor so work is needed there. As I said, the materials and style of the bag are excellent, but the strap showed evidence of cost cutting and is made from a single strip of car seat belt webbing with no padding. I used a shoulder pad from my old Crumpler bag to remedy this, but it is a non colour matched solution. Other features are a side pocket inside for papers / chargers well padded between it and the laptop sleeve. The lid also has a mesh pocket. Lid pocket and main bag lid are secured with very tough velcro which should deter the casual pick-pocket as it makes a loud racket when pulled open.
on 30 May 2013
Can't really fault this bag - the only down side is that when I upgraded to a 17" laptop I couldn't fit it in the rear section any longer (but it does fit in the front, luckily.)

Crumpled stuff is pricey for what it is, but I'd definitely buy another - not that I'll need to as it looks like it'll last a long time.
on 16 February 2015
Looks great, feels comfortable and vis very durable.
As a college student, taking two bulky lessons, as well as going to work straight after some days, this bag is perfect.
It can sit a laptop, pencil-case, tablets and various computer accessories in the Velcro envelope at the front of the back, and can fit 2 slim A4 binders, a couple of A4 books, an A4 jotter and my work uniform in the main compartment.
The outside is waterproof and strongly sealed with Velcro too.
I wish I had this bag for when I was at secondary school too. This is definitely a must-have for students.
on 23 September 2013
I used this to transport my laptop,umbrella,stationary, two A4 books etc and there is stillplenty of room. Very duarble and Ilike the mesh compartment
on 4 June 2014
Lovely and tough design, still looks like new after a few months of (ab)use.

Size indication: the 15" model snugly fits my 14" laptop, a binder, a textbook and some electronic peripherals (mobile phone, portable drive). In other words, don't expect to do your grocery shopping with this.
on 24 February 2014
This bag is perfect for hand luggage. Can be stored flat or upright, so easy to fit into overhead locker. Will be my travelling companion from now on.
on 7 December 2012
Well put together. Quite a few friends have commented on it, the pockets are well layed out, with one discreet pocket.

Very pleased
on 4 May 2013
I bought this for my nephew and is very happy with it. Crumpler products are amongst the best and most reliable I have used!
on 2 October 2014
Lovely as I expected from crumpler but is very big returned and ordered smaller one nice colour and plenty of room
on 21 February 2016
Great Crumpler quality and style.