on 15 October 2013
Lots has been said about this product by people much more eloquent than myself, innit.

All I have to say is that my favourite thing about this display is the excellent mid range range.
on 31 January 2013
Ignore the man who says it's 'not even 3d'. 3d is a passing fad. What isn't a passing fad is BIG!! But it's not going to stay cheap for ever - Amazon could start paying their proper taxes in the UK at any time and the price of this baby is likely to rocket. What are you waiting for - get in there!!
on 1 December 2014
Had to fiddle about a bit with the aerial to get a picture, but what a TV! You can even get BBC2.
on 4 August 2014
i bought 120 for my nvidia surround experience, input lag too high, refresh rate too low, there is no bracket mounting system that fits so instread i had to glue them to my mansion. a little too cheap and the borders around the edge are too think. plus GIVE ME 8K NOW!
on 17 October 2013
This television is sufficient in compensating for my ludicrously small penis. I recommend watching Loose Women from 2 feet away, it will help remedy any premature ejaculation issues one might suffer. Overall, a priceless purchase worth its weight in gold
on 7 November 2013
I genuinely thought for £40,000 this TV would clean my house, do my job and make me breakfast.

The eggs are overcooked!
on 4 June 2013
What a sound product. I am deeply impressed with the way it plays and its alot of money but to be honest after selling my Lamborghini i was like #Y0l0
on 16 October 2013
So I saw this on Amazon and my first thoughts were "what a rip off!?!" but then I realised it didn't say 82cm, it's inches, making it much better value, after which I purchased it.
The TV itself is bigger than my old 32inch TV. It's 50 inches bigger to accurate. The picture is decent. The sound is ok (can be a bit tinny on certain channels sometimes).
It has multiple HDMI ports so I can connect my Blu-ray player and my X-Box, so that's really good as well. My old 32 inch TV only had one and I had to keep unplugging my Blu-ray player to plug in my X-Box, it got really annoying, so I knew I wanted one with more than one HDMI input this time.
It's black, so if like me you like black then this is definitely a TV you should consider.
It's a little bit too big for the room I've got it in, and I'm sat a few feet away opposite it, and sometimes you literally have to look left and right to see whats going on, and for that reason alone I'm taking a couple of stars off, other than that I'm pleased with it.
on 10 November 2013
On first glance the price may look a little steep for a TV, but when you think about what you are getting for your money, namely a screen that shows moving pictures, then things don't look as bleak anymore. For £42,634.03 this is an absolute bargain! Just go out right now and buy one while you can!
on 17 March 2014
This telly is ******* ****,I also bought to of these,and well you may find this hard to believe,but both of these BLEW UP TOO.Don't waste your money....just get a really cheapo version and go on a world cruise with the money that you were gonna spend on this.

See one answered question