Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 9 June 2016
Good selection of colours, and perfect to keep in the drawer for when you lose one (as inevitable you will) and help avoid the tantrums that will likely ensue.

They are slightly smaller than a standard dice, but they are still perfectly usable and readable even by young children. My 3 year old has had no problems counting the dots.

I have used them with my Beaver Scouts (Children aged 6 and 7) and they have really loved being able to chose their own colours, and this has also made it easy to differentiate which dice belongs to which person.

I highly recommend these as a great low cost option for a high quantity of dice.
on 25 June 2016
I ordered these as I have quite a few board games and spare dice always come in handy. I was very pleased with what I received - I got 52 dice in 12 different colours, including 2 dice in a nice rose pink colour and 1 dice in a nice grey colour. I was so impressed with what I received I am going to order these again - one never have too many dice!!
on 29 May 2013
It's difficult to have a problem with dice, but I was still very pleased with this pack of dice. 4 or 5 different bright colours arrived in a plastic sealed bag. What more could you ask for? How about 4 extra dice? Well they even delivered that. Will be very useful for me as a teacher in class.
on 29 June 2016
There's meant to be 50 in this but actually got 51, that's how bad my days been that that is my highlight :(
Good selection of different colours just bear in mind some are different shades such as the purple and orange ones but not much difference
on 18 April 2016
Great product and very cheap. My friends and I love to gamble and thanks to playing liars dice with my friends I've gambled away my house and I only have £5 to my name, I now live in my car but these dice make it all worth it...
on 29 August 2013
A great product for a trainee teacher/NQT who wants to put their own stuff into a classroom, can never have too many sets of dice.
VINE VOICEon 6 May 2012
I bought these so that we could all play Perudo - and at this price a great saving on the Perudo sets in the shops. Hard to write a bad review about dice, and equally hard to write a good one. Good to have so many in this set. Excellent value.
on 1 March 2017
They're dice, the more I use the more I score, it's like magic, so I bought 50, now I throw big scores.
nice dice, nothing at all to criticize.
on 27 August 2017
Good quality, size and nice selection of colours.
on 8 July 2017
Lots of dice, all square and properly shaped. They aren't fancy but they are certainly good for playing some games at home