Customer reviews

Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper
Size: 1 Pack/S|Change
Price:£6.48+ Free shipping

on 25 April 2013
I have choosen a 3 star rating as the product was ok but i couldn't use it. I'm right handed and i can't move left hand, and this product can really only be used for left handers or someone who doesn't have a disability to left hand that makes their hand completely unmoveable like mine. Why because you would certainly struggled like i did and you needed at least two hands to work the aidapt wood button hook to have the strength to pull the hook and button through the hole on jeans etc, which made it useless to me. However using the hook to help pull your zipper up did work but i could do that anyway one handed. Therefore i couldn't rate it any higher nor lower as it could actual help someone else and help make them more Independent by using this product and therefore would recommend to someone who has a disability and needs help with buttons , zips etc to actually have a look at this product and see whether it could help them.
One person found this helpful
on 17 April 2015
Great little item for my mother of 92 who has trouble fastening her pants. The button fastener works well and is strong. The zip puller hook I had to sharpen as the metal was to large to go through the smaller zip pullers. The item was delivered fast and it was well packaged.
on 21 July 2015
Really pleased with this. Brought it for my Husband who is suffering from the after affects of Chemo Therapy and has lost feelings in in his fingers this has given him some independence back as I was having to fasten his shirt buttons. Would Recommend.
on 29 December 2015
Great little tool. Bought one for my elderly Mum and Aunt. Both say they are very useful now their fingers are less dexterous. One end has a loop for pulling buttons through and the other end has a hook for pulling up zips.
on 12 February 2013
I bought this because I m a disabled person and cant bend down to zip up my boots, but when it came it was far too small, even trying to zip up a dress at the back it is too small, I have kept it for the button hook, but its not satisfactory as a zipper.
3 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2015
took grandpa a bit of time to work out how its works, he complains it takes too long to get dressed now-but at least he can now put a shirt on when he wants to and not wear sweats all the time.
One person found this helpful
on 5 November 2015
Arrived a day or two late due to delayed delivery by Royal Mail.
Product is as shown in the picture, with a hook for zippers. Good price and difficult to find in shops.
Easy to use when not wearing my shirt but when wearing a shirt, it takes a lot of getting the hang of it. I looked on UTube for instructions.
on 17 August 2012
When i saw the descriptive graphics of both the button hooks i purchased i realized that a problem of ten years standing might be solved.I have had no touch feeling in my hands which made fastening buttons very difficult.Both hooks were of very good quality and have made my daily functions much easier.100% recommendation.This was the first two items that i had purchased at Amazon.co.uk and i was impressed by the speed and efficiency of the transaction.
6 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2013
I've needed to use a button hook for many years due to Arthritis, but as my condition worsened I couldn't cope with zips anymore.
Now I can zip up my Mac's concealed zip and then fasten the [decorative] buttons. Whoopee! [Still kept a little more independence]
on 19 December 2015
This button hook and zipper is disappointing; the button hook is very difficult to manage, I have abandoned it for that use/